10. The Masquerade Party

Anna made her way to her room and she was not surprised at all to see her sisters sitting on her bed

"She's finally here!" Jasmine squealed when she saw Anna standing by the door.

"Okay sisters, get ready. The party starts in an hour." Sarah said glancing at her wristwatch.

"Anna, Sarah and I went shopping today. We bought you a dress. Wear that, it's beautifully placed in your closet." Jasmine squealed and informed.

"That dress better be full of coverings." She strolled towards her closet to have a look at it. She gazed at the beautiful evening party gown, a grey sleeveless sexy evening gown and fancy and feathered one-sided masquerade mask which is grey in colour as well, placed wonderfully at her closet.

"Seriously, am I going to be the woman in grey?" She pulled out the dress from the closet and said out loud, gawking at the dress. "And this dress is really sexy. It won't make any difference in being naked. It will be like wearing nothing." She added.

"It will look great on you, Anna. Get ready. We're going to get ready too." Fiona said and the three of them strolled out of her room to get dress-up.

Anna took a quick wash-up and strolled into her closet again to change. She wore the dress that jasmine had bought for her today and walked out from the closet.

"Wow!" Fiona, who just got inside her room, gasped in surprised in seeing her.

"When did you get in here?" Anna asked.

"Just now. You look stunning, little sister!" She squealed, eyes glimmering at her.

"You too. You're looking gorgeous." Anna complimented and gazed at her from head to toe. She was looking outstanding in her newly bought black sleeveless fitting gown that was slid at one side exposing her beautiful legs.

"Thank you, sister dear." She smiled brightly. "C' mon now let me do your makeup and hair." She gestured her to sit in front of the dressing table mirror. She did her hair into a bun. Fiona knows that Anna hates make-ups so she only did some light touch up over her face.

Soon Sarah and Jasmine came in Anna's room and they gasped in surprised looking at each other. Sarah was wearing a gold lace mermaid evening gown and Jasmine was wearing long-sleeved soutache brown evening gown. Both of them were looking so beautiful and gorgeous.

"Bloody hell!"

"Holy gorgeous mother!

Both of them gasped in wide eyes opened at Anna.

"Anna, you're looking awesome."

"Gorgeous!"

"Both of you are looking so beautiful and stunning." Anna complimented them back.

"Tonight, the party is going to be all hot and dirty." Sarah wiggled her eyebrows at Anna.

"Someone is going to steal the spotlight tonight." Jasmine teased. "And all the boys will be drooling over you."