6. The Royale Club

Anna and Jasmine made home safely. They were all gathered in Sarah's room and was discussing the earlier incident.

"Amelia will be the happiest person when she discovers that Mr. Hiroshima is dead," Sarah said as she leaned against the bedrest.

"I know but what if she thinks that we killed him?"

"Doesn't matter, she never saw us neither spoke to us. Nobody knows that The Spades is run by ladies. And moreover our deal with her is done, we don't know her from now on." Fiona said. Besides her, Anna felt uneasy because Leo had already discovered that she is a girl but he doesn't know that it was her.

"Anna you alright!" Sarah asked when she noticed her being in tension.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you see many killing?"

"Kind of." She answered quietly.

"Are you really okay?" Fiona pressed on her hand and asked softly. "We know you, Anna. You can never sleep when you witness a murder. Come to my room if you're not doing fine."

"It's okay, this is not my first time. I am slowly overcoming this disorder." Anna said and offered them a small smile.

Jasmine phone beeps a notification. She took fetched for her phone from her pant pocket while her sisters were busy with talks. She unlocked her phone and saw a message from her best friend Daniel.

Let's hang out at the Royale Club. My treat. Bring Anna as well. And if she rejects this time, tell her that I'm bringing a pack of caterpillars to her bed. I'll come to pick both of you at 9.

"Daniel's wants to hang out," Jasmine informed her sisters.

"Both of you are all about hanging out. BFF for life." Sarah shook her head. "Don't tell me you are going to hang out in my workplace?" She asked and Jasmine simply grinned at her dancing her head.

"Yup, we are. Anna, he wants you to come along as well."

"I'm not going." Anna rejected.

"As expected. He also said that if you don't come along, he will bring a pack of caterpillars in your bed." Anna gave her sisters a horrified looked at the mention of caterpillars while they threw an amused glance at her.

"You have to get your phobia over caterpillars too," Sarah advised her in an amused tone.

"I'll kill him before he even gets the chance to do that." Anna deadpanned.

"C' mon Anna. You always reject to come along with us."

"That's because you all hang out at the wrong time. I don't like hanging out at night." Anna pointed out. "And yeah, the Royale Club is a nasty place, I like being in a decent place."