24. First Love

"How's Roberto doing?" Leo asked as he entered the room along with Anna

"Alive, I guess," Roberto jested answer looking at them. "Anna, how are you? I heard you're shoulder started bleeding."

"I'm fine, Roberto. I should be the one asking about your well being. You took a bullet, how are you feeling now?" Anna said as she strolled towards him and sat beside him on the bed to where he was laying.

"I'm feeling really good. Been long since I didn't take the bullet shot, the pain was nostalgic." Roberto answered and grinned wolfishly at her.

"Trying to act tough! Huh!" Alesso commented.

"I am tough. Tougher than you." Roberto retorted cheekily looking at him.

"Brothers, you have to see this. You all will be shocked after seeing this. Ann—" Nicolo entered happily with his laptop but his word died in midway when he saw Anna inside the room. "Oh—Anna you're here too." Anna nodded at him.

"Nicolo, what is it that you wanna show us?" Alesso asked.

"Uh—nothing." Alesso narrowed his eyes and strolled towards him. He reached for his laptop but Nicolo quickly dodged away from him. "I'll show you all later," Nicolo said.

Anna assumed that Nicolo wants to talk to his brothers in private so she decided to leave at once.

"Roberto, take care. I'll leave now." Anna said as she stood from her place.

"Where are you going?" Leo asked.

"I want to see Severina. Do you know where she might be right now?" She asked.

"She's in the kitchen, preparing for dinner," Nicolo answered.

"Thank you, Nicolo. See you guys later." Anna glanced at Leo before leaving.

"I think Anna got the feeling that you don't want her here right now." Alesso indirectly accused him.

"That's not true! I should go and tell her now." Nicolo defended.

"I was just kidding!" Alesso said as he grabbed the back collar of Nicolo's shirt. "Now tell me what you were about to show us."

"Oh—yes!" Nicolo marched towards the bed and Alesso followed him behind. "This is what I was about to show you all." He said as he pressed the play button on his laptop. Nicolo showed them the CCTV footage that captured the fight between Anna and Sabrina. Leo went stiff when he saw Sabrina pointing the gun towards Anna but they were surprised to see how quickly Anna had unarmed her.

"Wow! Anna is really good." Alesso said staring at the screen.

"I know right! You should've seen her shooting guns, you all will be shocked." Nicolo said.

"I guess you don't need to worry about her protection, Leo. You've got yourself a fighter, bro, a very skilled fighter." Roberto said amusedly.

"No matter how strong she is, I'll always protect her," Leo said firmly.