Chapter 2

We passed a class that were supposed to be in and we were just outside the door.

Some guy named Royce asked Pink, "Poker game still on for tonight?"
"I don't know about tonight for me. Hey guys this is Nina, she's new here and I'm showing her around." Pink said introducing me.
"Hey" they all said to me. I just smiled and nodded my head saying wassup.

Pink Royce and I walked into the class.

"This is the newspaper class." Pink told me.
"Nice." I said looking around. we go to sit at a table and other people come. Pink says, "hey guys this is my new friend Nina, she's new here."
"Hey." I said to them.
"That's jodi, that's kaye, Shavonne, and Cynthia." He told me as he pointed to them.
"Omg girl you're so pretty.." shavonne told me.
"Yeah I love that shade of red lipstick. It looks totally good on you." Jodi said.
"I love that outfit!" Kaye and Cynthia said at the same time.
"Thanks you guys are so sweet." I said to them.
Some guys is gesturing pink.
I patted his arm twice and told him, "Hey that's guys calling you."
"Thanks .ill be back." He said getting up to see what that guy wanted.
Jodi, Shavonne, and Kaye wentto the bathroom. I stayed in the class.
Pink came back then a few minutes passed by and these guys came up and gestured him to go.
"Wanna come?" He asked me before gettin up.
"Sure" I smiled. And we walked up to the guys.
"Hey guess this is nina she's new. That's Benny and that's Don." He said introducing me to him.
"You're gorgeous." Benny said to me.
"Thank you." I smiled. That was so awkward.
Benny then said, "we're off to raise hell!"
They were being loud and the girls, Well Jodi came out the bathroom.
"Hey guys take it easy on my little brother." Jodi told them.
The guys just laughed.
"Just don't get him any more than the others." She said.
"You got our word. Bye." Pink said.
She walked away and as soon she was far away Don questioned, " bullshit?"
"Major bullshit! He's a dead man." Benny said.
Everyone laughed.
"It's a thing here where new seniors go after incoming freshman and get em with the paddle." Benny told me.
"I know this did this in Houston too." I laughed.
They all laughed too and don said, "did you get bitched as a freshman?"
"Hell no man, I made the senior my bitch. After that they knew not to mess with me. They even got it on tape. It was hilarious." I laughed. They laughed along too.
We went to the parking lot and got into pinks truck. Pink drove, I sat in the middle and Benny sat in the passenger side while Don was in the back with some other guy.

We drove to the middle school.
We got there and Benny had a microphone and said, "all right you freshmen wimps." He went off and said how obannion flunked and how he's gonna take it easy on them if they wait outside and if they ran they'll get it all summer long.
"Oh yeah and Mitch, we're especially looking for you! Your ass will be purple before this day is over!" Benny said.

We left the middle school and we back to our school. As we got off there were coaches outside.
The coach approached us and said, "you ladies gonna be ready to play some football this fall?"

"I've been doing good in English class. Might take the fall off and become a writer." Benny said and all the guys laughed.
Coach said, "boy you couldn't write your name if it wasn't stenciled on your locker." He said to Benny then continued and said to everyone, "don't you get soft on me this summer...sitting by a pool chasing a muff around."
They all laughed and we started to walk into the school.
Coach told me to break down, I guess it's part of their practice.
Benny and Don broke down. Pink didn't even bother to do anything.

"Randy Floyd, before next fall, you're in a need of a serious attitude adjustment young man!" One of the other coaches told him. Don Benny and I both looked at coach and then to pink who wasn't even paying attention to him. He just kept on walking. Coach still kept on talking and said, "better get your priorities straight and watch out with the other crowd your running with. Don't think we haven't noticed."

As soon as we were far enough Benny said in a mocking tone , "priorities..."
"An attitude adjustment." Don mocked.
"Forget you guys." Pink said.

The guy obannion pulled up in his car and told Benny, "let's go."
Don pink and I walked into the school.
We went to a class that were supposed to be in and don called a girl. She saying no but she seems tempted to go with him. The teacher came up to him and said, "take it somewhere else don." She then looked and Pink and I and said, "will you two He gracing up with your presence?"
"why not." Pink said then added, "this is Nina she's new here and I'm showing her around."
"Hello." I smiled to her. "Hello have a seat next to Pink.
Pink went to the back to talk to don who was outside the window.
I was sitting next to Shavonne Jodi and Kaye and they asked me, "hey wanna be a bitch with us?"
"No thanks, but I'll watch you guys and support you." I chuckled.
"That's fine. We could use your support." Jodi smiled.
"So are the supplies in the truck?" Shavonne asked this girl named darla.
"Just waiting for the right moment." She smirked.
The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class.