Chapter 4

"Hey you think you can stop by my house so I could change?" I asked Pink.
"Sure where do you live." Pink asked me.

I gave him the direction to my house. We arrived and I said, "do you wanna come in? I won't take long."
"Sure" He said and we both got off and headed inside.
"Looks like no ones home." I said as I was unlocking the door.
We went inside and Pink said, "woah it's really nice in here."
"Yeah, it's alright I guess." And i started to walk upstairs.
We went into my room and I seen Pink was staring at my posters. Mostly Led Zeppelin KISS and Aerosmith.
"Cool posters." Pink said.
"Thanks. Um I'm gonna change in the bathroom. I'll be out in a minute." I said as I walked into the bathroom that's in my room.

I got something casual. A black cropped tank top with these green high waisted wide type of sweats. They're so comfortable and loose but they make my body look good. If that make sense. For shoes I just wore my new Converse.

I walked out and put my other clothes away.
"Ready?" I asked Pink.
"You look amazing. And yes." Pink said as he stood up from my bed.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"I needs pass by my house too." He smiled.
"Alright. Let's roll." I said then added, "your cool right?"
"Yeah. You got some?" He asked.
"Yeah just one." I smirked.
"Light it up." He smirked back.
As were walking out I lighted it up and took a hit. After I passed it to him and I said, "hey, let's take my other ride."
"You have another car?" Pink said amazed.
"One thing about me. I worked my ass off to get both my cars. My parents wouldn't buy me shit. Not even a buggy. I bought these babes myself with hard work. You ready?" I said as I nodded my head in a yes motion and opening the garage.
"1970 Chevelle." I said then added, "hop in."

We got to pinks crib and we got off. He changed and we left to pick up Mitch.

I honked and he came out a few seconds later.

"Who's wheels?" Mitch asked as he got in the backseat.
"Mine." I smiled as I said looking back at him. I asked him, "you cool man?"
"Like how?" Mitch asked kinda confused.
"Like do you get high?" I asked.
"Oh yeah well I never really tried it." Mitch asked.
"You think tonight's your lucky night?" I said as I passed him the joint. He took it from my hand and took a hit.
"Cool man, lets go." I said as I drove off. "Um where exactly am I going Pink?"
"The Emporium." He then gave me the directions and we got there then got off.
Everyone was checking out my ride.

"This your ride?" Some blonde man asked me
"Yeah man." I said to him.
"Hey man this is Nina, Nina this is Wooderson." Pink said.
We both nodded to each other.

"You sure I'm safe here?" Mitch said in awe.
"It'll be fine, just play it cool if anybody starts messing with you." Pink told him as we started to walk in.
Pink and Mitch were walking a bit slow so I decided to go a little in front of them. I then heard Mitch say, "man, is she your girl already? She's got a nice bod."
"Chill out kid." Pink laughed.
I obviously heard them but I asked, "what's funny?"
"Oh um nothing." Mitch said nervously.
"Oh alright." I said then went next to him and put my arm around his shoulder and said, "thanks or the complement. You're a heartbreaker...for the young chicks." I the patted his upper back. Pink was just laughing.
"Get bent. He said that to you and you didn't tell me. If either one of you or anyone else had something to say about me please tell me." I laughed.
"Alright, funky mama." Mitch said to me with a wink.
"You said it baby." Pink laughed and smiled as he got closer to me.
We seen Pickford and we walked up to them.
Slater said, "bummer about your party."
"What can I say? The delivery guy bricked. So where you guys coming from?" Pickford asked.
"Ridin around with Nina." Pink said to him.
Pickford said to pink, "hey man you needa see the finished product."
Slater and Pickford went to go drive it up front. In the meantime pink saw a girl, he said, "Julie. This is Nina she's new in town. And you know Mitch?"
"Hey Nina." She said to me, I said hey back.
"Yeah i just heard about you, are you alright?" She said to Mitch.
"Yeah What kinda stuff did you hear?" He questioned.
"The usual reports." Julie said.
"See ya later." Pink said then we walked away outside.

"You guys ready?" Pickford asked.
He and Slater then unveiled it and it was a statue that was painted like gene Simmons from KISS. Same outfit gesture and everything.
Everyone howled at how amazing it was.

We're outside the emporium and Pickford tells Pink, "I just got these new Craig Powerplays quad."
"Badass." Pinks says.
"Anyone up for another spin?" Pickford asked.
We all said sure then Pickford asked me, "let's take your ride?"
"Sure." I said
In my car it was Pink in the front and Mitch, Slater and Pickford in the back.
Michelle his girlfriend didn't come along.

I started to drive and Pickford said, "if I end up getting wasted tonight I won't be able to Houston to get the Aerosmith tickets tomorrow morning."

"Man hold up. My friends back home have 6 tickets for Aerosmith front row seats. They're not going cuz they got Led Zeppelin tickets. I can drive up there and get them from him." I said to them.

"You'd do that for us?" Pickford said in excitement.

"Hell yeah man. Everyone has been amazing to me and you guys barely know me. This is like a gift from me to you guys." I laughed then added, "what do ya say man?"
"Hell yes!!!!"Pickford and Slater said in excitement. Then Slater said to Pink, "hey man, you better make this amazing chick happy for all of us man!" Slater added, "Nina, you're the best man! Hey if you ever need some hippie lettuce, just let me know man I got you."
"Thanks Slater." I laughed.