chapter 13

**katherine's pov**

"Yeah of course, what's up?" I said, shifting my weight onto my feet so I can sit up facing her.

"It's about the kiss."

She looked kind of worried. But, she shouldn't be. I've been wanting to talk about it. i've kind of been needing to.

"I'm glad you wanna talk about it, because it's been on my mind since it happened." I said, trying to reassure her.

She brought up how she needed to know if it meant anything to me, or if I felt anything when it happened. All I wanted to do was be honest with her, so I did.

"It did mean something to me. It still does. Billie, in case you haven't noticed. I'm really into you."

I saw a smile graze her face and her cheeks turn rosey.

"Really? Because-" I stopped her before she could even finish.

"I don't think you would've kissed me if you didn't mean it. I questioned it at first because it's odd thinking about someone like you liking me, but the more I thought of all the flirting and everything and I think I caught on." I said, trying to catch my breath from holding it in.

"Katherine, I really like you. Like a lot. Saying that is hard for me but I mean it in every single way possible."

We sat awake talking about everything for the majority of the night, laughing at small jokes the other person made. I'm always so genuinely happy with her.

"I gotta go change."  i said, before walking out of her room to the bathroom across the hall.

I changed into a black tank top and a pair of grey leggings, and then walked back into Billie's room, noticing she's changed too.

I lay back down on the bed, looking at her. I was admiring her beauty, but also just waiting for her to say something.

"You look cute." she said.

"Oh shut up, I look like a mess."

"A hot mess. Let me take a picture."

Before I could even protest, the flash went off and I saw her smile at her phone.

"Let me see it!" I said as Billie waved her phone in the air.

"Check my story and you'll see it, mamas."

I opened up my phone, and went to snapchat. I clicked on her story, seeing one of the ugliest pictures I think she could've ever posted.

"Ew! What am I even doing? Delete it

"Ew! What am I even doing? Delete it." I yelled, even though honestly, I knew she wasn't going to.

"No way. You look beautiful."

i think my heart stopped.

"I think you look kissable but that doesn't mean anything."

"Maybe you should do something about that then, hm?" she said, almost seductively. She really was irresistible.

She looked into my eyes for a while until i decided to "do something about it."

I leaned in, cupping her face with my hand, kissing her slowly and softly. She started to take over the kiss, placing her hand on my waist and pulling herself closer to me.

Her lips are irresistible too.

I think we both lost track of the kiss and continued it far longer than intended, but I really didn't mind.

She pulled away, smiling at my swollen lips and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Damn, you just get cuter every time I look at you."

She was pretty good at making me blush and smile with every little thing she said. She was flirty and sweet and her words were always impulsive but seemed like they'd been thought out for days. She was dreamy.

"So, what does this mean?" I asked. "I figured we were just friends but friends don't kiss like that, or say the things we say."

"What do you want it to mean?"

"I'm not sure. I know that I have feelings for you, and I enjoy kissing you."

"You've only kissed me twice."

"And I could go for a third right now, but that's not the point of my question.

She seemed to think that was funny.

"Well I also know that I like you, and I also enjoy kissing you. So, let's just leave it at that right now. We don't need to rush or push anything. We can do whatever we want or whatever we'd do in a relationship. Just not anything officially."

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

~

a/n

okay soo
1.) i tried doing auto caps because i feel like it makes the story more professional, so i think i'm gonna keep doing that :)

2.) you finally got to see katherine!!!

this chapter is short but i think it's cute , also two updates today even though it's late (for me atleast)

predictions? concerns? questions?