chapter 26

**katherine's pov**

"I feel like glitteerrrrr." Billie sang from her bed, as the song played loudly from her speakers. She swayed back and forth, closing her eyes as if she was in her own little world.

I plopped down beside her, laying my head in her lap, which seemed to startle her.

"You ruined my concert in my head." She said, pouting.

I sat up, now facing her. We had just gotten back from Universal about two hours ago, but it was almost 8pm now. We've just been hanging out in her room since we got back.

"What are you wearing for dinner tonight?" She said, reminding me that we were going out to eat tonight, which also reminded me that she's leaving tomorrow. I forgot about both of those.

"Wanna help me pick? Because I have no idea." I asked.

She stood up, grabbing my waist from behind.

"I think you should wear..." She began lifting my shirt, pulling it over my head. "Nothing." She winked at me.

"You know I love getting naked with you, but I don't think it's the correct attire for a dinner, baby." She didn't seem to like that idea.

"Well, what about before dinner?"

She bit her lip, smiling at my smirk when she said that. I nodded, as she pulled me over to her bed, laying me down on her soft sheets.

*smut warning*
*skip if u don't like smut lmfao, trust me*

She straddled me, leaning down to kiss down my jawline, onto my neck and down to my collarbones. She slipped her hand underneath my sports bra, feeling my bare chest. Her hands were cold and I shivered underneath them, but her temperature warmed mine when she bent down, pressing her body on mine.

I pulled at the seem of her t-shirt, asking for permission to take it off. She nodded, as I pulled the shirt past her neck. She leaned down to kiss my stomach, biting and sucking, leaving marks on my chest and abs.

I quickly sat up, kissing her passionately as I turned us both over, leaving me straddling her. I bent down, doing all the same things she did to me.

Nobody ever saw anything below her neck, so I left marks all over her chest and collarbones, kissing farther down to her waistline.

She nodded when I reached the seam of her pants, allowing me to pull them off of her legs, leaving her only in a black sports bra and lace underwear.

I pulled those off as well, kissing down her thighs, moving back up to in between her legs.

She let out loud moans, muffling them with her hand as I let my tongue hit her sweet spots. She got louder as she arched her back, gushing all over my tongue. Her back hit the bed, and she let out a pleased sigh, looking down at me.

"Jesus, I'll never get used to that." She said, pulling me up to her, kissing my neck.

"But now, it's my turn." She said.

She laid me down, lowering to my waist, doing everything she needed to do until I gushed under her fingers and tongue, leaving both of us breathless.

~
"You look gooddddd babbyyy." Billie said, stretching out the syllables on the ends of her words.

"You say that every time you see me, but thank you." I said, smiling and placing a small kiss on her lips.

We had already showered and gotten dressed for dinner, billie and I both wearing black.

I wore a black crop top that was almost a sports bra, and light denim shorts. I've been really liking dressing kind of showy recently, even though it's October.

Maggie and Patrick had already left the house to get our reservation settled, so Finn, Billie, and I were the only ones who needed to leave.

Finneas walked out of his room, dressed pretty nice, as he stood in Bil's doorway, hinting he was ready to go.

Finneas can drive on his own, but I guess he enjoys third wheeling us.

We left the house, all three of us getting in my car, driving off to the restaurant that Billie chose.

-

"I'll have the salmon, with a caesar salad." I told the waiter, smiling after I ordered.

We went to the fancy restaurant that Billie requested, she said they had the best vegan burgers she had ever tried.

We sat and talked while we waited for our food, only simple and casual talk. Finneas told everybody at the table about Claudia, and Maggie and Patrick talked about how they're excited about Philly tomorrow.

The waiter brought us our drinks, handing us all lemon waters. We sipped the drinks as we continued to talk, not really talking about anything extremely interesting.

Maggie interrupted the small talk whenever she crossed her arms in front of her, clearing her throat. Everybody looked at her as she looked up at Billie and I, starting her sentence.

"Girls...I think we need to talk about something. About you two."