chapter 17

*billies pov*

I wake up feeling skin across mine, looking over at Katherine, seeing that she's completely unclothed.

So it wasn't just a dream.

She's still asleep, so I don't move much, I just scoot a little closer to her, hugging her bare body.

Last night was honestly amazing. I wasn't sure if it was even real. We made out for a while, and at first it didn't feel like anything other than a makeout, until it started feeling like i needed her kiss and her touch in order to even breathe.

Everything kind of escalated from there, until I was in between her legs. That's all i'm saying, though.

I feel her body start to shudder and move as she wakes up, turning around to see my face, and smiling when she does so.

"Well hi there, beautiful." I say, watching her blush and smile even more. I swear she looks better every time I see her.

"Good morning." she said, getting out of bed. I guess she realized she didn't have clothes on after she had already stepped out of the bed, because she quickly covered everything.

"Fuck, i'm sorry." she said, pulling a blanket from the bed to cover her skin.

"Baby, you act like I haven't seen it."

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot." she said awkwardly. I could tell she was insecure about everything, which didn't make sense to me. Everything about her was beautiful.

She uncovered herself, walking to her suitcase to grab clothes. She got dressed, then came and laid by me, putting her head on my lap.

"What did last night mean to you?" she let out quickly, almost as if she had forced herself to say it.

"What do you mean? I mean, I didn't just have sex with you for the fun of it."

"You didn't?" she asked, sitting up and turning around to look at me.

"Of course not. Did you?" I replied, not really knowing based on her responses.

She just sat and looked at me, leaning in to kiss me. Her morning breath was awful, but kissing her made up for it.

"I did it because I lo-"

Dont say it.

"I really like you Kat. I'm not sure if you don't believe me, or if you aren't on the same page as me, but that's why I did it. Why did you do it?"

"I did it because I really like you too. But, I just can't really comprehend that you like me I guess."

I looked at her, placing my hand on her cheek, feeling how warm they were getting.

"I wouldn't lie to you." I said, removing my hand from her cheek, and placing it on her hand, "I promise."

~

"I've been watching you for some time."

"You're kidding, oh my god!" Katherine exclaimed softly, as she heard my song start playing on the flight.

"Shh. Calm down baby." I said, trying to down her excitement since there were people around.

We'd been on the flight for 2 hours, with about 3 left. We were both already well energized, so we weren't really sleeping on the plane.

I was bored, and the plane had wifi, so I decided to post a picture that Katherine took of me at the airport this morning.

Liked by katherinesmth and 32,095,004 others@wherearetheavocados: who is that on my shirt ?

@wherearetheavocados: who is that on my shirt ?

"Damn you liked that fast." I said, looking over to her as the notifications crossed my screen as soon as I posted it.

"You look cute." She said, smiling as she said it. She really was whipped for me, but I didn't mind it. I was whipped for her too.

"I kinda wanna post now." She said, pouting.

"Go for it."

She listened, and scrolled through her recent pictures in her camera roll to find one to post.

I refreshed my page, to see her picture as the first one to pop up.

243 Likes@katherinesmth: our love is six feet underview all 23 more comments

243 Likes
@katherinesmth: our love is six feet under
view all 23 more comments......
@wherearetheavocados: there's no way you're allowed to look this fucking good
@baebladebil: OH MY GOD BILLIE COMMENTED

My fans were going crazy, seeing that I liked and commented on her post.

"Woah, everyone's commenting. Are you gonna get in trouble for this?" She looked up at me, genuinely worried.

"Maybe, but it doesn't matter." I said, kissing her lips softly before she could say anything back.

She sighed, looking down at all the notifications on her screen.

"Should I delete it? My nose looks big." she said, zooming in on her nose in the picture.

"No. You look beautiful." I said, taking her phone, so she couldn't delete it.

She put her head on my shoulder, falling asleep quickly as I listened to music.

We were going to Bali together, but this alone feels like paradise.