chapter 43

Katherine's POV

Billie and Ella went into area of the bus to talk, which kind of worried me but, whatever.

Ella's been super touchy and flirty with Billie, and me being as protective as I am, I kind of hate it. I know she's just a friend, but imagining anybody getting the same attention that Billie gives me, makes my blood boil.

A few minutes pass by, and Billie storms back to the bunks, scoffing.

"She's so fucking selfish." She says, resting her forehead on her palms.

"People are such fucking clout chasers and all they care about is being known. Shit is dumb." She says again, still not looking up.

I move from my bed to the one she's sitting on, comforting her with a hug.

"I don't want anybody touching me right now bro."

She gets up, walking to the bathroom, slamming the door.

When Billie's mad, she doesn't really like people around her or on her. I know that, but I always feel as if I need to make her feel better.

"You're an asshole. You took the one thing from me that I thought I had." Ella says, rushing towards me.

"I don't know why you ever even thought you had her." I say, before a fist comes flying to my face.

A sharp punch hits me, as a door opens behind Ella.

Great, a new addition to the bruises on my face.

"Get the fuck off her!" Billie says, grabbing Ella, pulling her off of me.

Ella turns around, screaming at Billie before Maggie runs back, trying to figure out what's going on.

"She needs to fly home right now." Billie said, shoving Ella towards Maggie, as she takes my hand, leading us to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" She asks, shutting the door behind us.

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt so I'm guessing I'm fine." I say, looking up at her face.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier."

She places a small kiss on my lips, then goes in for another.

She kisses my neck, then wraps her hand around it, with her other hand on my ass. She's obviously in the mood.

"Babe, not right here. A tour bathroom maybe isn't the best place to fuck." I laugh, which causes her to laugh too.

"Fine." She winks. "But I'm gonna get you tonight mamas."

We walk out of the bathroom, where Ella and Maggie are still standing, talking.

"Billie, come here." Maggie says, and she takes Billie to the other side of the bus.

I sit down on my bed, not even wanting to look at Ella.

She really thought she could take my girl, and then punch me when she couldn't?

~

"Your uber's here." Maggie said, coming to the bunks.

Ella stood up, sniffling as she walked away.

Maggie agreed to let Bil pay for Ella's flight home once she heard what she did to me, and thankfully, her flight was today.

The whole incident happened yesterday, but we just didn't talk to her for the rest of the night.

"We're gonna go to the airport with her to make sure she's safe." Maggie said, pointing to her and Finneas.

Everybody else is off exploring the city. That means we have the whole bus to ourselves.

Billie and I both look at each other and smile once Maggie leaves the bus.

"I think I might have to make up for the fact that I didn't give you what I said I was going to last night." Billie said, biting her lip.

"Maybe." I reply.

My ribs have stopped hurting and I think the bruising is gone now.

Billie rests her hand on my jaw, kissing me softly. She deepens into the kiss quickly, bringing her hand to my neck.

She bites my bottom lip, and moves from beside me, to on top of me. She straddles my waist, kissing down my jawline.

Until we hear a door open, followed by a sea of voices. Crew is back from exploring.

Of course. 

Billie rolls off me, scoffing.

"I cant even get some pussy without being interrupted. I don't like tour anymore." She pouts.

I laugh, kissing her before I hop off the bed.

"Hey Patty." I say, smiling and waving as I walk to the refrigerator. I grab a can of sparkling water, and a water for Billie.

I throw the bottle to Billie, as her face turns to disgust when she looks at the can in my hand.

"That shits nassttyyy."

I cracked open the tab, sipping it obnoxiously. I leaned over to kiss her right after sipping it, just to annoy her.

"Bil, you have press today. 2pm." Danny says, yelling through the bus.

"Oh my god." Billie says, throwing herself onto the bed.

"You're dramatic." I say, smiling at her.

"You try doing interviews every week." She says with attitude, taking a huge gulp of her water.

"How about we go explore. The city is probably pretty."

"Bodyguard isn't here. I can't go anywhere on tour without him, too risky."

I pout, sitting down beside her now.

"I know. It sucks."

We laid down, cuddling and watching The Office until she had to go do press. Times like this where we can just enjoy each other's company really means a lot when we don't get much of it anymore.