three ☆ screens and things

♡

Three weeks later, Marie was in Vancouver. She had just been picked up from the airport and was on her way to the set of Descendants 3.

Sometime later, the pair arrived. As soon as they arrived, they walked through a few doors and were greeted by none other than Sofia.

"Marie! It's so good to see you again." Sofia said as she embraced the young girl.

Marie hugged her back as she replied, "It's good to see you, too, Sofia."

Finally, the two girls let go of one another and walked over to a particular part of the set—that was meant to be Auradon Prep, with Cameron following suite.

As they stood in front of that part of the set, Sofia signaled over Kenny Ortega. "Kenny," she called.

At the sound of his name, the infamous director walked over to the trio.

"You must be Marie," Kenny said, as he looked at Marie.

In response, Marie nodded then turned to Cameron with a curious expression.

Cameron spoke sheepishly. "I might have talked about you to the cast."

Marie blinked a few times before laughing. "Of course you did."

Suddenly, the four heard paws hitting the floor in a continuous manner, the sound stops as soon as it was in front of Cameron.

Cameron started to pet the dog and motioned for Marie to pet the dog as well.

"So this is Dude..." She said as she put her hand out, letting the dog lick it. Once she pulled her hand away, she patted her legs, prompting the dog to jump onto the material. Soon after, she was simply playing with the dog.

Cameron laughed as he said, "Ah, puppy love."

Marie looked up at him and said, "Says the one who's just as in love with the dog as I am."

Cameron laughed. "Yeah, okay. We're both equally in love with the dog."

Marie smiled at him before the pair were called into a room with double doors. As they walked, Cameron covered her eyes and guided her into the room the rest of the way.

Once the two were in the room, Cameron uncovered Marie's eyes and shouted, "Surprise!"

Around her, there were balloons of an assortment of colors, blue streamers hung from the ceiling and the entire Descendants 3 cast stood in front of her.

"Did you guys do this?" She asked, still in shock.

Sofia said, "Cameron told us that the day you would come to set would be your birthday and as a surprise, we planned this party for you."

Marie turned to face Cameron and smiled as she hugged him. "Thank you, Cam."

Cameron hugged Marie and spoke softly, "I have something for you."

She let him go and in doing so, he pulled out a red box from his pocket. He looked into her eyes as he opened the box. Once the box was opened, Marie looked down to see a single-band ring with two stars on it.

"I know how much you love the stars so I got this for you. I hope you like it." Cameron said, speaking softly as he looked at Marie.

Marie grinned, extended her hand for him and as he placed the ring on her finger, she spoke, "I love it. Thank you, Cameron, so much."

Cameron smiled softly as he looked at her hand with the ring on it. "It looks great on you, M." He said.

After being given the ring, Marie chatted with everyone in the room until she left to go to her hotel room.

^ what the ring looks like