bonus #1 ☆ letter

— • —

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

— • —

The morning of June fourteenth, Marie awake now another year older. Upon waking up, she checked her phone and noticed a message. Seeing the message, she read it.

— • —

PRIVATE CONVERSATION
victor boyce [ mr boyce ☕️ ]
marie [ marie ]

mr boyce ☕️
happy birthday,
sweet girl ❤️

marie
thank you, sir!

mr boyce ☕️
hope all is well
with you today.
Libby and Maya
went to Cam's
room the other
day and found
something for you.
figured you may
want to see it so
I'm sending it to
you for today

marie
alright. i'll keep
my eye out for it

— • —

After a while,  Marie checked her email and she noticed that one awaited her.  Clicking on the email, she saw that it held an attachment which she clicked on then proceeded to read what was written.

Marie,

As I'm writing this, it's nearing the fifth of July, 2019. Time is unimportant here yet, something tells me that I won't make it to your twentieth birthday. But making you question that statement is not my purpose here; my purpose with this letter is to tell you everything that you meant to me, from the moment of us meeting to the happenings of earlier today, when I FaceTimed you to wish you a happy fourth of July. So I'll get started on that.

The day I met you, that was easilynot only one of the many fun-filled days I've had butone of the happiest days of my life. But, God, don't even get me started on how happy I was when you said yes to me asking if you'd be my girlfriend. Some part of me hopes you still have the ring I got for you as an early birthday present when you came down to Vancouver a couple weeks before your nineteenth birthday. Okay, okay, I'm going to focus now.

The day I met you, I might have seemed composed but I wasn't; the moment my eyes landed on you and we made eye contact, I was struck speechless by how beautiful you were. But it's not just your beauty that struck me speechless, it was also your sense of humor and your personality. But if I'm honest, I love absolutely everything about you.

I love your dedication to everything you do, the awe and reverence hat fills you in regards to your faith, your immense and immeasurable love for your family, and just everything good in and about you. There's nothing about you that doesn't make me love you more and more each day or make me want to make you smile. And, God, I love you so much, Marie.

Till I see you again, my beautiful girl.

Love,
Cameron

P.S. If what I said at the beginning of this letter comes true, well...happy 20th birthday, my love.

Once she read the letter, she smiled softly and looked at her ceiling as if she were looking up to Heaven and whispered to herself. Thank you, Cam. See you again someday. I love you.