five ☆ home again

♡

It was now Marie's last day in Canda before she had to head home the next day. After a lot of sightseeing and spending time with Cameron, it was now time for her to head to the airport. While the pair drove to the airport, they spoke some.

"I'm going to miss you, Marie." Cameron said, holding Marie's hand with his free one.

Marie spoke softly, "I'm going to miss you, too, Cameron."

Soon, they arrived at the airport and Marie grabbed her luggage. Once she did, she went to where she had been seated moments before and hugged Cameron. After she pulled away, her face was inches from his.

Cameron spoke lowly, "Marie..."

Within seconds, he leaned in and his lips met those of the girl beside him. Soft and gentle, the kiss the two shared conveyed meaning that they didn't have to put into words. As soon as they parted, Cameron spoke once more. "I love you."

"I love you, too." She said as she gathered her luggage once more and smiled at the boy in the car.

In response, he smiled and waved. "Have a safe flight."

With those words, he drove away and Marie walked into the airport to baggage check-in. Once she was at her gate, awaiting her flight, she pulled out her phone.

private conversation
marie [ marie 👼 ]
grace [ grace 💛 ]

marie 👼
Cameron
just kissed
me

grace 💛
he kissed
you?

marie 👼
mhm

grace 💛
oh my gosh

imessage group chat
"santos santiagos"
rosalinda [ mami ❤️ ]
pedro [ peter 🙏🏻 ]
grace [ grace 💛 ]
marie [ marie 👼]

grace 💛
Cameron
kissed Marie

mami ❤️
he kissed
you?

marie 👼
Grace

grace 💛
is it a
secret?

peter 🙏🏻
classic
chismosa

marie 👼
yes, mami

mami ❤️
aww. mis
bebés

marie 👼
👀