twenty ☆ mi amor

♡

[ "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." — Psalm 147:3 ]

Cam,

It's August 2nd which means Descendants 3 airs tonight. At first, I thought it would be too difficult to watch it because you would be getting a mass of scenes—okay, maybe not a "mass" but just enough—and I thought I wasn't ready to see you just yet. But, at this point, I feel as though I've accepted that you're no longer here. It hurts like hell still, believe me, but I'm managing. One day at a time. Even though you're not here to watch the premiere, I know that you're watching over me and since you are, it makes me feel as if you're watching what I do which means you have a way to watch your movie; or maybe I'm wrong and you don't have a way to watch it. Regardless of that, I'll watch it for you. This movie is yours, babe. It belongs to you. And even if it is hard for me to see you some, I don't give a damn. I'm going to watch it for you. I won't be sad, I won't let my grieve give way. I'll be happy as much as I can. Grateful, and thankful, that I even got to meet or get to know you; and honored with the privilege of loving you. And because I love you, I have to let you go.

Love,

M

Heartbreak Hotel: Room 20, now vacant