The Brothers Mate Chapter 3 (R)

Miles P.O.V

  We have another brother, who has turned out to be the devil's henchman who wants to wipe us all out! You couldn't write this stuff, really! It's been a week since Silver woke-up she is slowly getting use to us being around.  

We are now getting home schooled because Silver really doesn't like big crowds.  The rest of the school children get picked up and dropped off by our pack fighters.  Our Dad had to call a meeting and explain about the hunters and what they wanted to do to all of us.  

He and Mum have been really busy coordinating with the other packs and shifter's.  Four of their locations have been attacked all hunters killed and their captives let free.    Silver loves to be around the pups and we can often find her in the nursery or day-care centre. 

The staff at the nursery say she has a way to calm the new pups down.  Silver hasn't told us what she is, she gets really shy and shakes her head when we've brought it up.  After talking to Gale, we decided she would tell us when she's ready.  

Gale and I have just finished home school and looking for our mate. 

'Gale, Miles you need to see this' we hear over our link. 

'Where are you?' we ask 

'day-care centre.'  

We start to sprint to the day-care centre.  We stop just outside the door and smell our mate.  Get buzzed in the first door and then take our shoes off and walk through the second door. 

In the middle of the room is a huge sleeping tiger, and sleeping on top or around the tiger are pups. The staff are all behind the glass window in the other room. 

Gale kneels on the floor and starts to crawl towards the tiger.   He gently moves the pups out the way.  He freezes when the tiger lifts its head and looks at him. 

"Hi Silver's tiger, sorry I don't know your name yet" he says. 

 Silver's tiger licks its nose and then the pups sleeping around it. Showing that it doesn't want to hurt them. 

Gale strokes his hand down one of its hind legs. I get down on the floor 

"You're beautiful Silver" I say amazed at how big, powerful and gorgeous she is. 

The pups start to wake up and I feel a moment of panic thinking the pups will freak out when they see a big tiger laying next to them. To my total surprise they all think she is cool and lick her snout and rub themselves over her fur.  

Gale and I start to play with the pups and Silver, she is so gentle with them.  She stands and then stretches out with her front legs and stretches.  

One brave little pup climbs up her side and then slides down her curved back to her head.  He then leans down and licks her snout.  She chuff's and the pup tries to growl. 

Silver gives her head a shake and the pup rolls onto the floor.  We watch as the pups take turns to climb up her side and then slide down her back.  Some of the parents come to pick up the pups look frightened at first but then watch as she interacts with them and relax.  

I get her a large t-shirt so she can shift if she wants to.  She nudges my thigh and then Gale's. We get the feeling she wants to go outside. 

"Hold on one minute, we will just have to warn the patrol that there is a tiger running with us" I say and then mind link the patrols and other pack members 'please do not be afraid our mate. As she is a tiger but will not harm you.  We will be going out to the west boundary' I nod when I've finished

We leave the day-care centre everyone stops and looks at we walk either side of our tiger.  She comes to my shoulders and you can feel her power.  I'm also aware of how graceful she is for such a large animal.  

Gale and I strip when we get into the woods and shift.  Our wolves are not small but are not as big as Silver's tiger. She chuff's and springs into a run, we run after her, dodging and jumping over fallen trees.  

We run for over an hour until we get to the lake. Sliver stops and looks about. She rolls on her back and purrs as her back rubs the ground.  We go and lick her snout she licks ours but her tongue is a lot bigger than ours and its ruff not smooth like ours. 

Silver then sits up chuff's and then leaps into the water.  Her tiger is a really good swimmer, Gale and I shift and then jump into the water to swim after her. We play and swim in the water for a while. 

Then Silver shifts.  She has the biggest smile on her face and looks so beautiful.  We play and swim for a little while longer.  Then pull ourselves out the water and dry ourselves by laying in the late sun on a rock. 

"Your tiger is beautiful Silver" Gale's tells her.  

She bows her head as a thank you.  We stay there for a little while longer then head back to the pack house for dinner.  We go back in our animal form as Silver doesn't have anything to put on.  When we get to where we left our clothes Gale gives her his t-shirt to put on.  

We walk into the pack house and all our friends from school are there. 

"A tiger, that is so cool" little Gregory says. 

It breaks the ice and everyone starts talking again. We go up to our room and let Silver shower first.  When we get in and under the spray I groan. 

"My balls are going to be blue. She is so beautiful and I want to just sink into her" I moan. 

Gale laughs "I've been taking a few cold showers, but walk around either hard or rock hard" he says.  

We turn the shower off and both lean against the tile wall and stroke our hard-on's.  I imagine its Silver stroking me and pre-cum starts to seep out my slit.  I moan and hear Gale hiss. 

We both have our eyes closed pumping our cocks.  I shriek when I feel a large ruff tongue lick up my cock and over my balls.   Gale jumps but managers to keep the shriek in. 

We both look down at the tiger that has its head bent taking turns to lick us with its ruff tongue. Silver purrs and the vibrations travel over her tongue and her hot breath blows across my balls.

I watch as Silver wraps her large tongue around my brother's cock. 

"That makes my dick throb" I grunt really turned on.

I pump my hand quicker and when I feel her tongue run over my balls. I cry out and spill my load.  Silver laps it all up and then turns to my brother.  

He is pumping his fist up and down his shaft 

"Lick my balls please?" he pleads.  

Silver looks into his eyes as she licks and curls her tongue around his ball's.  He grunts and lets his orgasm go. 

"Holly hell" he growls as he keeps pumping his cock until he has got rid of everything. 

"Thank you, Silver" we say together.  

We turn the shower on and Silver leave's the bathroom. We clean ourselves. 

'That was so fucking hot!' I say over our link. 

'It was amazing' he agrees. 

 We turn the shower off and wrap towels around our hips. We hear a moan and my dick twitches.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, thank you 😊✨