The Brothers Mate Chapter 9

Miles P.O.V

3 years later

  I'm so happy, that I'm worried more. That is just too perfect, there is still my mad, crazy brother out there. Planning what I don't know, but now the high council is involved.  They are relentless in their search for the hunters and making sure nothing like this happens again. 

Dad told us that over 500 hunters have been killed and nearly three times that number prisoners being treated and going back to their families. 

"Miles stop worrying, I'm trying to organise my affairs and your worrying has made me read the same paragraph three times" Silver says. 

"Sorry Silver, who knew, that you would have so many affairs to sort out?" I reply smiling over at my mate. 

"I can explain them to you, if you would like? In great detail" she threatens knowing very well I don't like doing that stuff.  

Gale walks in "what are you worrying about now?" he asks me. 

"Same as always" I tell him.  He walks over and sits beside me and I put my head on his shoulder.  "We've heard that they found a tent and a dairy belonging to our brother. It had all sorts written in it, about us and our mate.  He is no where to be found and they say the tent hadn't been lived in for a very long time. They believe he was attacked or fell and died. The council say the dairy seemed to be very important to him so he wouldn't have left it like that.   The last entry was about our mating out by the lake?" Gale tells us.

 Silver has come over and sat down in front of us. "I wonder what happened to him. There was a time not long after he first caught me. He moved me really quickly to another place and all the while he kept saying how did he find me? I got the impression he was really scared of this person" she tells us. 

"Don't know it makes me a little happier knowing that he was at least scared of something. When I think of all he did to you and the others my stomach feels sick and my wolf gets a killing aura that scars me a little" I tell them. 

"Lizzy isn't worried any more she is happy" Silver says. 

"Really, is that why we can smell your tiger now?" she has stopped protecting that side of you?" Gale asks 

"Yes, not long after we were mated, she told me that things where going to be okay now" Silver answers. 

She starts to rub her baby bump "hi little ones, I know there is not enough room in there but if you can re-frame from breaking another rib, I'd appreciate it" she says to bump. 

"No! you can not go around grabbing others lolly pops because you prefer the red ones when you were given a blue one" we hear Amy say walking through the door with our first child Orion he will be two next month and he will be big brother to twins. 

"What did you do Orion?" Silver says struggling to get up. 

Before he can answer Silver freezes and looks down to the floor 

"My waters just broke!" she says. 

"Oh! No! I'm not ready to be a mother of twins and a toddler. I still have to get things sorted with my trust and the new clinics. I promised the pups we'd go play at the lake tomorrow" she says panicking. 

I go to the bedroom to grab the bag we prepared while Gales soothes Silver. 

"Honey, remember they come to their own time scale. Let's breath in and out" I hear Gale say.

"Orion your going to met your sibling" Amy tells him

"No! Not two yet" he says and stamps his foot. He is very much like his mother and I smile while I pick him up. 

The Brothers Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें