The Brothers Mate Epilogue

Epilogue

8 years on

Silver P.O.V

 "Orion can you help your brother with his tie please. Rose get your butt her now and put your shoes on" I say. 

I walk into our bedroom and see that my mate's have managed to nearly finish getting dressed but they have finished changing our, twins who are nearly 3 yrs old.

I walk up to Miles and straighten his tie "your fly is open" I tell him and wink.  

Then look at Gales "your hair has a bit sticking up" he runs his fingers through it. 

I look at Jasper and Lily sleeping next to each other in their outfits for the ceremony that will be held today to pass the Alpha and Luna title to my two mates and me. 

I pick up Lily and Gale picks up Jasper. 

"Daddy's look at me" Rose says running into the room and twirling around. 

"Beautiful" they say together.  

We hear a knock "come in Amy" I call as I walk out our bedroom. 

"You look angelic" I tell her. 

She giggles and turns around so I can see the dress she has on properly. 

"I feel like a princess.  Joe said that he will be staying close to me so everyone knows I'm taken" she giggles again.  

Orion walks up to her "your beautiful Sis" he says.  

I blink back the tears, I feel threatening because everyone excepted Amy even my mate's.  I felt responsible for her when she was caught and that feeling never left me. I think of her as a daughter and so do my mate's.  

Joe knocks and then comes in "everyone is ready" he tells us. 

"You look beautiful Amy, stay close okay?" he says and holds her hand.  

We make sure we have everyone then make our way to the clearing. The whole pack is there as well some of the friends and allies we made during the difficult times. I walk between my mate's.

Amy and Joe are holding Jasper and Lily. Gale has hold of Lucas's hand and Miles is holding Rose's hand while I hold each of theirs. Orion walks beside us.  

The pack welcomes us as the new Alpha's and Luna and the after party is loud and full of laughter. While our children play with the other pups.  I smile up at Gale and Miles my two amazing mate's and my large extended family.

?P.O.V

I feel my body slowly shutting down, I don't know how long I've been here. Being used as a blood donor to vampires.  It looks as though we are all dead but our brains function.  We just can't move anything not even our eyes. Someone found this place about an hour ago and now they've set fire to the huge warehouse that has been my jail cell for so long.  I know now how the ones I locked up felt.  But I did horrible things to them. Here they just keep us hooked up to IV's to keep us a live so we can be live yet not really alive, blood banks. I feel the connection to my brothers fade as my brain shuts down.

Council Member P.O.V

"I want this to all be destroyed by morning.  Those poor beggars in there alive but not really, need to be put out of their misery.  I'm going to pay some very naughty vampires a call. I've been told to destroy every last one of them and I need to go now so I can catch them all while they sleep."  

I hope you enjoyed this short story.  Please comment and don't forget to vote.  Thank you 😊