VI

***

The sun drummed on the coalition of units which sought to take down Claret Sword Dragon

The Progenitor Dragon of Deep Sea, Balanerena agreed to aid the ambush with the Bermuda Triangle's persuasion. Balanerena glided over the nation like a flying whale, going back and forth in a singular path.

Lined along the path were buildings and bushes where units hid inside. The Dragwizards, Ahsha's Neo Nectar subordinates, Nightrose's crew, and Ange's top-performing idol-fighters all gathered inside them, biding their time in silence.

In the advanced communication and geological bases were Thavas' Aqua Force naval troops, stationed on look-out duty. An intense gaze of concentration littered everyone's faces.

The only noise were a flock of seagulls flying over the south "Grand Maganicalla" beach, and the bikini-clad babes playing volleyball.

Ahsha wore a rose red bikini that accentuated her smooth thighs. Nightrose wore a navy blue bikini that showed off her bubble-butt. Ange wore a hot pink bikini that focused on her pillowy breasts. Esras wore a lilac purple bikini that pronounced the shape of her wonderful curves.

Akari stared at her disappointing black bikini, twirling a strand of her hair while unamused. Katsumi was laughing at her own bikini, which was bright yellow with white stripes.

"I did not agree on this." Akari said.

"Cheer up! You look great!"

"I'd rather die than let anyone see me in this terrible thing."

"Don't say that! Boys would fall head over heels for you."

"It's nice of you to assume a guy can fall for my dead, cold stare."

"Well then... hold this for me, would ya?"

Katsumi tossed the ball at Akari. She caught it and let out a sigh.

Each person stationed all had the same objective: kill Claret Sword Dragon.

***

Hiding at the frontlines was Luard with Morfessa. The two hid inside a bush, staring at a blinking pad in Luard's hand.

"C'mon you overgrown piece of shit... come out already."

"Maybe our plan is too obvious." Morfessa said, looking up at Balanerena which passed them in the sky.

"I didn't come up with it, Ahsha did..."

"How shameless is that girl... making poor Katsumi and Akari wear those swimsuits... I'll kill her! Don!"

"Riiiiight... Morfessa, have you ever tried to use your brain instead of punching everything you see?"