VIII

***

Star Gate, a nation built on the foundation of entertainment, outer entities, and justice

Star Gate, a nation built on the foundation of entertainment, outer entities, and justice. In the dead of the night, the suburbs of the cities were illuminated with dim lampposts and venue lights.

The sky was clear, revealing the beautiful cosmos beyond Cray. It was like a swirl of lustrous colours blending together, with sparkling stars spread across the darkness.

The peaceful evening didn't last long, as a fight broke out in the middle of City K. A blaze of blue flames and a flash of laser arrows overlapped the beautiful scenery on display.

Chasing a massive dragon with overwhelming power was a gold centaur resembling a Sagittarius. He was a knight made of metal, flying through the sky with his teal wings and galloping to slay the dragon: Bravest Peak, X-gallop, the Stride Fusion of Grandgallop.

"Justice shall prevail! Heed thy beast!"

A flash of red arrows sprung from X-Gallop's crossbow. The dragon swerved, sending a warning stream of flames at X-Gallop. Dodging the attack, X-Gallop pulled the string back, and shot another round of laser arrows.

Demonic laughter bubbled up from the dragon's chest. He continued flying away, leaving a trail of blue fires similar to the tail of a comet. X-Gallop's steed followed, loading the bow with more arrows, and releasing them at once.

Using his instincts, the dragon blocked each show with his two claret swords. Supremacy True Dragon, Claret Sword Helheim sent more flames at X-Gallop's way, before shooting up in a veil of blue.

The flames caught onto X-Gallop, melting his golden armour. Ignoring the deterioration on his body, X-Gallop pointed his crossbow at Helheim, and hastened firing. This time, the arrows disappeared into the trail of blue flames.

Helheim took a sharp nosedive, shooting past City M like a meteorite. The Nova Grappler rings were lively in that city today, while the justice serving X-Gallop continued to hunt down Helheim.

"DAMN COPS..."

Helheim spun round, releasing a flare of fire from his chest, going anywhere and everywhere. The volatility of the fire meant X-Gallop had little choice.

Deciding to stand firm and take the brunt of the attack, X-Gallop used his wings to shield himself, while loading more arrows into his bow. Through the blue in his sight, he let go, watching the arrows fly with deathly accuracy at Helheim.

The two blows were traded, and an explosion of blue and red followed. Both Helheim and X-Gallop were engulfed in thick smoke.