Chapter 1

A solid knock was presented on an old darken oak door, a carving of one scene from The Garden of Eden told in the Bible decorated it creatively, telling some kind of man ́s story in the way he was directed to write. The image would make many gape in its wake. Eve dipping a toe into cold water of temptation by biting the forbidden fruit with a snake with horns slithered around her throat. The wooden carving made many disagree to agree she did it out of willingness, the feeling of being seduced with information beyond a God made her crave it. Desire only filled her mind. A sin of undying madness is what desire truly is, the madness to want something so badly it caused one to greed for it until they have it in their grasp be any means necessary.

Blood. Blood was the desire most vampires lusted for, the only food source that calmed their immortal hunger. When these monsters yearned for warm liquid of red they did anything to claim it. That is what killed his father three-years-ago, Vlad Dracula, a prince of war had succumbed to his hunger when he met The Evil Queen. After his young son's mother died, he fell in love with her but the feelings were never returned.

The Evil Queen was a conniving bitch, she used Vlad, or what he is known as - Dracula. She used him until there was no sanity left. The Boy, mature from a young age was forced to kill his own dad. For he had lost his mind in bloody wonderland. It was not unheard of in fairy tales, villains doing anything to reach their goal or heroes not caring who they have to slice down to reach the one they care for.

The door opened smoothly, hinges freshly oiled by scurrying maids in red lace skirts and white frilly socks. A minty fresh scent entered the room expanding towards a lavish living room painted in gold. A small figure lays squirming on a velvet pelt of a lion dyed in its own blood after lady death kissed the mighty beast. Ghostly brown eyes found their way from a coloring page sprawled out on an animal rug to the figure from the door, now standing near the entrance of the enchanting room.

̈ "What brings my disgraced uncle to visit little me,"the child denting a dead rug while coloring the background on his paper with a blue crayon announces, pearly white teeth show dangerously as his sharpened canines brush against his bottom lip in concentration," Father did give me permission to rip out your throat if you step even an inch into our estate, but since I am a wonderful nephew I waited till you were closer." The young vampire sat up, glancing at his artwork than to old man he calls ex-family with murderous glee.

"I wouldn't do that demon, you child," an old raspy voice spoke low as if he had smoked millions upon millions of cigarettes. The old man probably had smoked that many during his long immortal years of despair. The uncle grinned, his bald head glinted in the dimmed lights. His nephew never liked really bright places. A hand reached into his coat pocket, change rattled up around his hand as he grabbed a small note. He pulled it out and placed it in front of the murderous boy. "I have this note," the old man started. "It is the map - the one you wanted - the one that leads to the Rumpelstiltskin's hidden castle. Your wish,"he cried out once more. "It will be granted Nase, your father, my brother could be alive again. What do you say? Will you do it?"

Nase looked up at the brother of his father, clenching his fist behind his back while biting into his lip, drawing a bit of scarlet before it healed quickly like nothing was there. Thunder crackled in the background as rain began to pour, drenching the outside with no mercy at all. He looked at the crumbled note somehow folded in a perfect square. This was his chance to grasp what he wanted dearly, but he knew the risk to make a deal with the dark one. It usually took ourselves soul just to complete the task he puts on the chessboard.

Nase grabbed the note with hast backing up as soon as he grabbed it tightly. He looked at his uncle's dead eyes, they were just like his mother's on her deathbed as she smiled, "I will,"he began looking around the grand living, his paper he was coloring on, it was a picture of his mother and father holding hands with smiles painting their fake faces. "Go! but you have to go." His hand reached for his uncles snowy white chest, his v-neck of his worn sweater did him no good. It showed bone sticking out of his skin. He has been starving himself ever since he was kicked out by Nase's father. With immense force, Nase thruster his hand smoothly through his uncle's chest and it smoothly came out, a beating heart stopped its skipping in his blood stained hand seconds before the body fell. The body of his father's brother fell forward limp, the dead body smashed into a glass table with lions dancing on the rims like humans around a campfire. "Sorry uncle, no one else can know the way to Rumpelstiltskin's castle. I do give you my gratitude."

Without wondering what he looked like Nase took a cloth from his back pocket and wiped his one hand clean of blood expect the cloth was now the one stained, beyond the repair the maids provided. They would however clean up the body and glass shards of a once decorate table.

One more cursory glance of the beautiful house minus the body and shattered glass in the once perfect image, he was off on his adventure as the storybook foretold.