Chapter 3

Peter Pan perked Nase's instincts, a immortal playing a loose game is not what he expected out of Rumple.

"Why couldn't you do it sir," he asked questioning every ounce of the other man's soul less body.

"If i did it, it would be - hmm - invalid to the agreement you took part in lad," he giggled at the last part as he wiggled his fingers in delight. Nase could feel a flush of warm wind enter his way.

Vampire feel can only feel cold to the touch, thats why every vampire once in their lifetime craved the heat from someone or something. Thats why they usually go for fresh blood, it warms their insides up as the drain the life out of the object.

"Rumple, than tell me this-"

He was cut off by a choking laughter.

"I didn't say -"

Cut off once more my the dark one dancing around and laughing before he stopped and grinned at the young blood sucker.

"Okay, you will have to forgive my manners. Haven't had a house guest in away. Especially one who can make me laugh."

Nase mentally groaned at the crazy man, no wait he does not believe this being is even a man. If he was a man he would so remorse but this thing does not seemed to have any.

"Fine, fine whatever you say! Do tell me why a little child has caught your eyes, oh Dark one? I mean its not like Pan is more powerful than you." Nase wanted to get a reaction out of Rumple, he wanted to feel a thrill of getting the best out of the thing, he wanted to be the nost powerful man in the room.

"Pan, that lad has been giving me trouble over the centuries," he began. No reaction was made present even in the situation. "I haven't told anyone this but Pan is older than me. Eh but if you tell anyone, I will make you my pet bat."

Nase could not hold in his laughter. This Peter Pan has caught his even more of his attention. The threat did not bother him.

"So this young boy is older than you? How can that be! How can that be?"

Rumplestiltskin looked at him with his nasty eyes, "that is a story for another time, well tea time is over. Now you must go before my clock strikes 12. Before you ask, noisy vampire, yes I have other guest coming."

Nase adjusted himself in the chair he was sitting in as he looked at Rumple's dark eyes, they show joy but he knew deep down he felt loneliness. But it is not his place to say.

He sat up quickly and turned his head to the dusty hallway. It looks as dirty as it was from the outside but it held some kind of natural beauty to it. Nase began to speed walk out of the castle with one destination in mind.

Never land.