Chapter 4

Second star the to right and off to Neverland we go. Every tiny child has heard about the stories of Peter Pan, the forever kid, who protects his lost boys and kids he brings back from unhealthy families. That's what they say. No one knows if he kidnaps them or not. He is a mystery just like any fairy tale with no ending.

People say he could wipe out a entire country with his magic. so why did he created his own land so everything could be perfect. He found what was wrong with the world and he wanted to make perfect it, but does one think of what happens if something is wrong in his world and how would be perfect it.

The young vampire did not know that much about Pan, he never personally needed to seek out the immortal boy who seems similar to himself. They both were immortal which makes killing him hard, every immortal has a weakness, if they didn't than the fairytale world would make a loop hole. He thought over what his weaknesses were, scrambling over his brain to find some useful information about the flying boy in green tights.

He was much older than Rumple, shocking . Is all that he could think about. Honestly that was not that helpful as he expected . He never really paid any attention to other story book characters. They were never of importance to him as The Evil Queen. How he despised the wicked being.

Nase stopped at a port, he glanced around for a sign of danger, when he felt no killing intentions, he headed towards a pub located next to a ship port. The salty air and the singing of seagulls were very new to Nase since he did not venture far from the woods he lives in.

The waves clashed against to wooden deck the creaked with every step of a being.
Nase swung to doors of the pub that bustled with people gambling and drinking in the day time. Girls were showing way to much skin while the men were laughing while slowly running there hands were they shouldn't in broad daylight.

With a disgusted look on his face he peered towards a male shining his silver hook in the back being surround by men he was gambling with. While they slapped cards down, a fat old man with a red cap and striped shirt yelled, " full house boys. " when the old man grabbed all the money and jewel from the middle on the table, a hooked hand stopped him from grasping in all.

" Smee I wouldn't do that if I were you, " the captain smiled, slamming his cards on the table, " a straight flush old man." Smee seemed sad and grumbled as he pulled away from the winnings and let the man with the hook take it. "Captain, I bet you cheated."

"Me! Cheating."

"Yes!"

"Do you want to go there?"

"No!"

"Then shut it," the captain squeaked with a daring look in his hazel eyes.

Nase went towards the captain, knowing he would be able to get him to Neverland. He has a hook and his men call him captain, it was a easy giveaway that this man in Captain Hook. "Excuse me Captain."

"What lad?"

"I was told you could take me to Neverland."

"Bloody hell! You want to go to the beast of a place," he laughed with a mad grin. Captain Hook grabbed his hat that was placed on the table and quickly put it on his head. "You of know that place has a flying demon."

"Yes. I know I was told of that to. So can you take me or not. I thought you were the best captain in the seas, but I guess not," Nase said with a satisfied grin.
He noticed the grimace on the captain's face before inhaling some on the dusty air in the pub. "Whatever you say boy, I will take you there and than leave you there to fend yourself."

"Fine."

*
Does anyone want to be a co-writer of editor for me to make this story happen. I have know idea where I want to go anymore and the plot seems boring.