Chapter 6

Peter Pan.

In all his glory smiled at the group of boys, they will be his new 'family,' or that is what he is going to tell them. He did saved these boys, that was the truth but he needed them less then they need him. He made his way to the excited group.

"Welcome! My new family, I bring the joy of being a kid forever, you won't need to worry about money, or jobs!"

A few of the kids nodded while others just listened, they weren't bored, they just wanted to get to the fun. On the way here some of the lost boys, who were already here, explained some of the games they play so the new kids want to play them because it seemed fun.

Peter continued with his speech, throwing his hands in the air, the pan flute around his neck thumped on his chest, " rule one is that there are no rules, that's adult stuff, why should we care."

All the boys cheered, new and old, as Pan's speech seemed draw them near the immortal boy.

Nase clapped sarcastically, a exited smile plastered his face but his eyes held a different story. It wasn't a cold look but it wasn't a happy one either.

No one seemed to noticed, since all were expected to be excited.

He was a lot older than the others but looked about the same age as Felix, it's not like there was a age test on the island. He did understand why kids were drawn to Peter Pan, he seemed to pick them up when their constitution's were the weakest and their minds were breakable, especially since they came from bad homes.

The more loyal they are, the more they become mindless soldiers.

Nase clapped along with the group, cheers erupt from the new and old boys, everyone already liking the aspect of their new lives.

They were all going to play a game after they settle down in the camp. Boys wandered around with curiosity as they greeted others. Of course the boys wanted friends, but in a island that is survival of the fittest, they might end up being stabbed in the back.

Felix came up from behind him with a goofy innocent smile, " hey Nase, what do you think the game will be? I remember on the way here, the other kids were telling about king of the hill or hunting games—I mean I never actually hunted before but it seems fun." Felix rambled on without a care in the world.

He looked at Felix, he seemed like a nice kid, they might end up being friends if nothing happens to make them become enemies.

With a small sigh, " Felix i have no clue, " he shook his head, " if I did maybe I would tell you but I'm new and your new, we know nothing."

The starry sky erupted in green sparkles, catching everyone attention, kids left and right looking at it as if it was the most magical scene they have ever set eyes on.

Peter Pan flew in the sky, always in the green clothes the stories say he puts on, grinned as he flung his hands in the air, " let the games begin! "

I know this sucks but this is gonna be a filler chapter, 7 and 8 are going to deal with the games and bonding between the main boys.

Feedback please.