Chapter 5

It didn't take long to make it to Neverland, it wasn't hard when you ride on the ship of the one adult allowed in the cursed place that seems to be the target of children's dreams. The captain did not even bring him to the shore. Instead the young vampire had to row his way towards the sandy shore.

Damn pirates, those nasty creatures, they don't even look like a tasty meal. Do they not even shower, they live on the sea, at least wash there.

As the young vampire grumbled about pirates, the shadow of the flying boy appeared, it was not a special moment because Pan will always know who enters and exits his island.

The shadow watched from a distance with a silent laugh, as it hovered in the air seeming as interested in the boy brought by it's foe. There are many who venture to Neverland for his mystery and then there are the ones tricked into thinking it is a paradise for the lost.

It floating around for a indefinite amount of time before disappearing into nothing, a unseen expression painting its blacken face.

Nase wandered closer the the forest, inch-by-inch, only looking forward, there is no turning back, once this mission is over, he would get his father back.

Screeches of creatures echoed, the bushes danced in the salty breeze, the hollering of the natives could be heard. 'Tsk,' Nase thought with annoyance. He might get a headache with all the hollering. Are these people animals or something.

He continued on his way through the thick forest, listening for anything other than hollering.

The forest seemed normal to others but if you are familiar with fairytales, one could sense the magic in the air, it was everywhere. It was a sinister feeling, just like how the tale was told by the dark one.

A gentle sound produce through the air, it was soothing and calls like a siren to a sailor. It was hypnotizing to the soul, if only Nase had one.

Nase liked the music, it reminded him of home, he could not help but go near it. So following the melody, he went deeper into the forest, he felt as if he followed it, it would give him the answer he seeks.

Making his way to a beautiful underbrush, decorated with vines of various flowers, the smell of a fire burning was strong. The song got louder and louder every step he took. In his gut, he felt that is was bad, but his non-beating heart yearned for a closer look.

'It must be magic,' he thought, stopping in place, leaves cracking by small steps everywhere, it seemed he was near some on the natives on the island.

Steps could be heard behind him, laughter of children fell all around, this must be the delivery of children that Peter Pan 'saved.'

Nase had a wonderful idea, he should join the group of children, and act like he was saved, it's not like Peter Pan or his lost boys pay attention to the ones they save. Peter probably saved them for a tiny brainless army that will follow any command and was loyal to the death. That is the irony of the lost boys before the were seduced by the thought of having a mother and father again.

Stated in the fairytale is the lost boys who wanted to leave, grow up, were slain by flying boy, angry at the betray.

Now many do not know the true stories, but that's why they stay alive, the illusion of a happy ever after. Imagine having all stories with a horrible ending, who would believe in them. The life line of fairytales depends on people that believe in the tales.

Making his way towards the group of children, from around the world and different tales, appearing little by little, as they walk towards the settlement he currently was next to.

He fell behind before standing at the back, and blonde with rugged clothing turned to him with a curious glint, not seeming to care that he came out of nowhere, "where he save you from?"

Nase blinked at the kid silently, thinking a plausible lie, the blonde was a kid so—

"a abusive home," he stated, "the names Nase, what's yours blondie. "

The kid seemed to believe his simple lie and stated, " Felix, nice to meet you," he stuc out his hand for a shake.

Nase took it before turning back to face the front where the group slowly came to a stop to learn what their future shall be.

Well this chapter sucks but I'm imma try to write more, I want to make this a slow bunt but I feel as I'm rushing or I feel as I am taking forever to get to the point.

Any pointers or anything I can to better?