Tagged

Well I got tagged by dragoness2354 and I decided to be brave.

1.Nickname.
Well my firend calls me Emmy

2. Eye color
I'm sad to say my bio is wrong. I have gray blue eyes. I just want to have green eyes.

3. Hair color
Again the bio is wrong. I have dirty blonde hair.

4. Fun fact
Um...Oh I have dislexlia. Only the spelling branch though. Fun fact dislexlia has many different branches and a bunch of stuff that nobody knows about.

5. Favorite color.
It really depends on what mood I'm in. Mostly reds, blues, blacks and others.

6. Favorite place.
My room. It's so safe there and I don't have to worry about anything.

7. Favorite celebrity
I really love Emma Watson. She is my idle. I am an actress and I want to be like her.

8. Favorite animal
Let's see. It's either lions, tigers, horses or dolphins.

9. Favorite song
Oh this is a hard one....I love a lot of different music. But I have to say 'What are you waiting for' by Nickleback

10. Favorite book.
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE!!! Okay I'm going to pick a book from Wattpad....I have got to say 'Ratchet's Sparkling' by DarkerStars. It's an amazing plot and I just fell in love with little Comet. Keep writing your book! You bring the characters to life!

Okay now to tag some peeps.
ToxicSoul123 Keep up the good work!

Mystic_Sans THE SANS PUN MASTER!!

Tempestspiritspit You are an amazing friend! Stay determined! :)

bluegeekyfangirl also love your books!

TheAuthorUnknown12 Your one of my best firends and you all always be one!!
Smile_Mask_Author Also good books! :)
DominikKampleitner Has always been there for me. I know we haven't talked in a while but their art is AMAZING! They are one of my first firends here and I won't forget how they helped me through my heart break.

420420420mlg Also a great firend and a fascinating writer. She is the one who created Hermoil and I'm so glad she let me use the little cutey. A little weird but that's what makes her great.

Okay now I'm just gonna tag people. Just know that if I fallow you you mean something to me.
Trollhunterlover26
Comments_Radar
FlameonLeaf
Shadow_Ravenxox
laluna_maesolano
Zerout_Prime
Silverblade_Prime
2ERRORis_aSTALKER2
LucidSans
ItsHeccingCold
CerlinaRyuu
___Neko___Girl
wroofs_the_kid
LunstreakPrime
Imaginationstudios43
Fan_FictionGirl1
Lloyd1-1 got to say beautiful books.

Well that's all I can. Bye for now
-Corah 😆