The Stars

"...huhgggg..." Tom groaned, slightly elevating himself with his forearms.

What h- WHAT THE HELL!

Tom quickly sat up, patting himself down from head to toe.

Nothing's changed.... but... I should be dead! What am I doing here?

He panicked, reaching a hand up to his head. It was met with a thorn, which then impaled his hand. Tom repeated the motion, this time being more cautious. He came to realize that he had a flower crown sitting atop his head.

But... But I had never made one for myself?

The brown-haired man took in his surroundings. The room was so close to his childhood home, but something was different. Everything he loathed about it was gone. There were no longer random bits of shattered glass laying around. And everything seemed clean.

Suddenly, the door opened. Instinctively, Tom cowered under his covers. To his surprise, his father didn't come through the door. Bright light flooded into his room. In the doorway, there was a figure. Not much could be made out about the mystery person due to the odd lighting. Tom sat in silence, trying his hardest to process everything. That moment was cut short when the person began to talk. They had a sweet, soft, and calm tone to their voice, something that Tom hadn't heard in forever. 

"Oh! You're awake! That's wonderful!"

Tom wasn't sure how to respond. In response, he just sat there, hoping that the person might say a thing or two.

"So, I guess you're confused? I get it."

Man, how am I so easy to read???

"So, do you have any questions you're curious about?"

"Yes," Tom began, "I was wondering... Where am I exactly?"

As Tom popped his head out from under the blankets, the figure took a step forward, away from the blinding light. The person was now more distinguished, and Tom could just make out that he had on a red hoody. The person chuckled.

"Oh Kittyboy," He said, laughter still in his tone, "You're with the stars now."

♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤

The End!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!! I'm so sorry that it took me like, almost a year to get this short part out, but I wasn't quite sure how I wanted it to end. So, Yay!

Thank you guys so much for reading!!

♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤