Chapter 2 : Back to school

Zenitsus POV

I sigh and close the sliding door behind me. The door makes a tiny click noise as it closes. Coming back to school honestly sucks... I lean back on the sliding door and sigh heavily, already exhausted.

"Why was I picked to be a part of the disciplinary commitee?..." I mutter to myself frustrated. I already did this last year! You would think that the principal and the teachers would have let me go since I'm already a second year student, but no! They just had to put more even work on me, like classes and exams are already draining all my energy. I look at my left at the hallway, there are no posters or anything like that on the walls. I mean obviously there wouldn't be any since it's the first day. Yeah... the first day and I'm already tired.

school sucks...

And what sucks even more is that I'm also a part of the school band! That's right! I have to go to band practice almost every freaking day after school it's so exhausting! And after that I have to walk home and do all of my homework. Honestly aren't I already doing more than enough for the school? I just want punch something, I'm already pretty angry. Luckily I only have to be here for two more years hopefully only two... I sigh, quiclkly collect myself and calm down. I then stand up, and start walking down the hall. I mean... someone has to do this and at least I get a good credit out of this.

I hold the notepad given to me by the principal close to my chest with my left hand, I really don't want to drop it. I have already dropped it plenty of times and it's always a huge pain in the ass. All papers from the notepad go flying, and it's embarrasing to crawl on the floor and pick up all the papers.

Except that one time a pretty girl helped me pick up the papers, she was such a blessing. I think she was a second year student like me. She was sooo pretty... I blush a bit while fantasizing of her. The best part is that I almost saw her underwear when she was crawling on the floor picking up the papers. I unconsiously drool a little. Man! that really made my heart pound. Sadly that happened only once...

If we're being real, usually everyone just laughs at me and calls me a teachers pet or something. Sometimes they even take the papers off the ground on purpose and rip them... and then I get yelled at by the teachers because I can't bring them the report, because it's ripped to pieces.

It's the worst.

I continue to check the students uniforms that I pass by in the halls. Today's the first day so there propably won't be many violations. This far I have only seen one, which was from a guy who forgot to wear his tie because he left it at home.

Luckily Disclipnary commitee work isn't that hard, If I see someone violating the dresscode, or other rules I just ask the student's name, write it down on the notepad and the violation next to the name. Easy peasy.

But... I'm not actually that strict with the dresscode, especially with girls... I mean, if I see that they have rolled up their skirts, I won't say anything. Even though I techically should, since it's my job obviously... I don't mind seeing their thighs.

I have already walked through all the different floors so all that's left is the school yard. Since the first classes are already starting I doubt that there's anyone in the school yard.

That being said, as soon as I walk through the front doors I can see a girl. She's quite far away from me so I can really only see her long hair flowing with the wind. But why is she still in the yard? Maybe she's lost? I walk closer to the girl but I notice something odd. First of all I can hear loud russling noises coming from one of the cherryblossom trees. That's weird... the wind isn't strong enough to make that much noise, also the girl is staring at the tree where the rustling noise is coming from. Intrigued I walk closer to the tree and as I get closer to the tree and the girl I quicly notice what's making the noise.