11 | killjoy

"Mmmh

"Mmmh... hello?" Taehyung spoke, a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, you heard me right, fucker. Jungkook's mine and don't you dare lay a single finger on him or I swear-"

"Hold on hold on how did you get my number?" the young artist talked back.

"That's none of your business all you need to care about is to get the hell away from my boyfriend or I swear I'll make you regret it"

He then hung up the phone, leaving Taehyung speechless. What exactly was that? Did Yoongi somehow found out he and Jungkook were texting and got jealous? It wasn't like Kookie was cheating on him or anything... geez that guy was such a killjoy.

Kudos to Kookie for being so patient with him. If someone like him would have been Taehyung's bf they wouldn't have lasted a day. Still, it was sad to think Jungkook had to deal with such a protective boyfriend on a daily basis.

Maybe it was about time to give him a call to see what he was up to, maybe cheer him up a bit since last time he seemed to be so down. But as he was about to take his phone he had a second thought: maybe being friends with Kook now that his boyfriend was being so paranoid and he, on the other hand, wasn't even sure about his sexuality, wasn't exactly the best move.

Maybe he had to take things slow and, even more so, take some time for himself and just focus on his projects and his college career... something he had been putting up for way too long. Maybe he just had to let go of whatever there was between them now that he still had the chance. So he eventually put his phone away and went for a shower.

*meanwhile in Jungkook's phone

New Messages

Hobi
hey

You
hey

Hobi
i'm sorry about what i said earlier it's just..
i got scared and went too far 😔

You
no it's ok i get
i should have been less childish

Hobi
can i add you in the gc again?
there's been literal havoc since u left

Hobi
Namjoon and Jin have been bickering over who's got more followers
on twitter and i seriously can't stand it anymore

You
sounds like your problem 🙊

Hobi
pleaseeeee 🙏🙏🙏

You
ok but just cuz it's you

*Hobi adds Kookie in the gc again