14 | rommate

"It's nothing" said bunny boy, turning his head in someone else's direction. Tae guessed he was talking to another person. Said person suddenly snatched his friend's phone from his hands so that he could speak directly with Taehyung, leaving both of them shocked.

 Said person suddenly snatched his friend's phone from his hands so that he could speak directly with Taehyung, leaving both of them shocked

"Ooooh so this must be your friend Tae! Hi!! I'm Hobi, nice to meet you" the charming stranger smiled so brightly, Tae got almost blinded. His high cheekbones made his delicate features stand out even more, his flawless skin was glowing. This boy seemed so enthusiastic to finally meet him that Tae wondered whether Jk had already told this Hobi guy about their friendship.

"Give it back!" Jungkook yelled at the guy who was now enjoying Tae's company. Tae, on the other hand, was still startled because of that sudden change of scenery that he hadn't been able to say a single word.

"Ok fine.. I'll let you guys talk, bye" said Hobi at last, waving at a still confused Tae and then giving the device back to its rightful owner.

"Ugh, don't mind him, he's always like that" Jk rolled his eyes as he placed the phone back where it was before.

"I like him, he seems like a nice guy. Who's he?" Tae asked, genuinely curious.

"His name's Hoseok, he's my roommate" Jk said. In the silence that followed, Taehyung pondered if it was the case to bring Yoongi's matter again and dig deep into Jungkook's troublesome past. It wasn't an easy move but he eventually decided to give it shot.

"Anyway.. back to your "situation". I think you talk to someone about it" Tae said in a serious tone, his eyes hooded. "But I don't want him to get in trouble" Jungkook lowered his head as if he couldn't stand to look at Taehyung in the eyes.

"He hurt you.. that's the least you can do" the mint haired boy then added, in his low and deep voice. "You're always so kind to me.. I don't know what I did to deserve you- oh shoot, that was awkward" Jungkook cutely chuckled, his lips curved into a grin.

"No, it's fine. You're cute- wait" Tae found himself admitting, then widening his eyes as the realization he had actually said those words hit him. Jungkook laughed as Tae's face turned red; so he quickly changed the subject to regain control of the situation.

"Why don't we see each other one of these days? Maybe have a drink together like old times?" he asked, hoping Jk would have accepted his offer. But the boy's eyes suddenly became dark, making Tae wonder if he had said something wrong.

"What's that?" the amateur painter arched an eyebrow, puzzled.

"So he didn't tell you.. tsk, of course he didn't" Jk gritted his pearly white teeth, speaking in a hoarse voice Taehyung had never heard before. "Who did what?" Tae was totally clueless about what Jk meant by his last statement, so he needed him to further explain it.

"Jimin. Didn't he tell you what he did last weekend?" Jk spoke again, this time his voice was normal but his eyes said it all: they were filled with bitterness.

"What are you talking about?" Tae kept on asking, now wanting to know the truth.

"Typical Jimin. Double face snake. First, he becomes my friend and then backstabs me" the social media star told an even more perplexed Tae.

"Are you telling me Jimin..." he couldn't even finish the phrase.

"Yeah I found him and my ex hooking up last week" Jungkook spoke in a low voice, his face saddening as he told Tae about the shocking accident.

"God.. this can't be real" the other boy gasped.

"yeah... I don't wanna see his face ever again" Jungkook added, running a hand through his silky brown hair. "I don't know what to say" Tae confessed, doing his best to not get distracted by the sight of Jk's exposed forehead. He looked manlier.

"Well, you can only imagine how speechless I was when I found him on top of my man but you know what? They're perfect for each other... a manipulator and an abuser" Jungkook said those harsh words with Tae's great surprise. The latter smiled.

"What?" Jk pouted.

"Nothing... I just like how you're finally seeing him for the piece of scum he is" Tae admitted, showing him a half-smile.

"It was about time" Jk let out a liberating sigh. Tae could see he was feeling a bit relieved and all the pain and sorrow that were weighing him down were slowly disappearing.

"So.. you wanted to go grab a coffee, right? When?" the younger boy then added.

"Tomorrow afternoon? Oh, and don't forget to bring your camera. We're taking some pictures" he proposed enthusiastically, making Jk smile.

"Definitely" the boy paused, then kept on talking "Now I have to get some work done, I guess you have some stuff to do too, right?"

"Right" Tae admitted, looking at his abandoned work desk behind him.

"Then.. see ya! And study hard!" Jungkook waved at the hipster boy who flashed him a warm smile. "Byeeee" Tae greeted him, right before ending the call. As the other boy'sface disappeared from the screen, he felt a lump in his throat.

Jimin was so out of his close friend's list.
Not even wanting to bother hitting him up with a message, he simply sent him a voicemail.

"Find yourself another best friend you backstabbing bitch"

A/N : Tae's a savaaaage!! well wbk. Jimin's a snake confirmed 😳 (i'm sorry for all the Jimin stans out there but he's kind of a bitchy b**ch in this story sry not sry).