25 | trapped

*warning : this chapter displays non-consensual acts. You have been warned.

Jungkook was at a loss

Jungkook was at a loss. That was the first time he was seeing his ex after they broke up.

"I missed your pretty ass" Yoongi's voice was raspy, his tone different than usual. He got off his scooter and nibbled on his lower lip as he contemplated Jungkook's shivering frame, looking as helpless as a deer ready to be eaten by a famished lion.

"Leave me alone Yoongi" Jungkook muttered under his breath, his gaze steady and looking for a place to go to in case things started to get really bad. He needed to find a way out, just to be sure cause Yoongi looked hella intimidating and he was pretty sure the boy was drunk.

After all, it was a Saturday night and he recalled the latter loving to go out to drink liquor on nights like those. They used to do that together when they were still a couple and thank God they weren't anymore cause Jk was slowly starting to get addicted to the bittersweet taste of alcohol; luckily now he could definitely do without.

"Why?" the older boy slurred, a hand running through his thick platinum hair. Jungkook was cornered: being on the roadside he couldn't escape nor scream for help cause nobody could hear him.

"J-just let me go already" Jk stuttered, feeling already short of breath and sweating cold. But Yoongi didn't flinch, instead, he came up to him in a matter of seconds and readily took him by the waist. His grip was firm and his eyes were dark and staring back into Jungkook's, who felt immediately trapped.

"Let me go" he ordered in a strained voice, stepping on Yoongi's foot in an attempt to set himself free. But that didn't phase the other boy who was now breathing down his neck while his hand started to slide underneath Jungkook's shirt, touching his bare skin.

"Argh~" Jungkook tried to punch him on his chest to make him back off but he wasn't strong enough to pull him away. A mantle of goosebumps covered his body as Yoongi's fingers started to trail the curves of his abdomen and then gulped as he brushed his thumb against the hollow of his v-line.

He couldn't help but emit a low gasp, being incredibly sensitive in that particular area and closing his eyes a bit almost instinctively.

"You even like it. You're such a slut" Yoongi commented, smirking, before pulling Jungkook's hair to force him to look at him. Jungkook wasn't reacting, not anymore, hypnotized by the other boy's touch since it brought him back to when they used to be together, so much so that for a moment he even forgot they weren't a thing anymore.

But then, as Yoongi's hand reached the growing bulge in Jungkook's pants, he decided they were going too far. "No. We can't do this. We're not together anymore. What about Jimin?" Jk said all of that in a breathy voice, invoking the last bit of dignity he had left.

"Shit" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Although he was still numb with alcohol, the mere mention of his actual boyfriend's name somehow served to cool him down and make him realize he was stepping out of line. So he rubbed his weary eyes and freed Jungkook from his grip, shaking his head a few times as if he was trying to wake himself up from a bad dream.

"Go home. You're wasted" Jk commented, getting ahold of himself and looking away in shame cause for a brief moment he sort of enjoyed being touched by that filthy cheater his ex was.

"Go back to Jimin and don't you ever do that again" he then said, scolding Yoongi. After a brief pause, the older boy took the floor.

"Please don't-" he spoke, but Jk already knew what he wanted to say.

"Don't worry I won't tell Jimin. Now go before I change my mind" he quickly added, crossing his arms and waiting for him to finally leave before letting out a long sigh.

A sudden beeping sound made him gulp.

"Hey. Did you get home safely? Thinking about it now, it wasn't cool of me to leave you outside with this cold hehe. Sorry about that"

Taehyung had sent him a message. Guilt rose inside of Jungkook in the form of a crimson hue on his cheeks. What did that little encounter with Yoongi meant for him and Taehyung? I mean they were just getting to know one another and there he went, getting seduced by his ex-boyfriend. Maybe Yoongi was right, maybe he really was a slut.

"I am fine. I got home safely and I'm about to go to sleep. Thanks for worrying about me, it's very sweet of you" bunny boy texted Taehyung back, imagining him flash a boxy smile as he got reassured.

What Jungkook did that night was not acceptable. Not only did he ruin his date because of his stupid hesitation but he also let Yoongi almost get in his pants. He knew he needed to do something good, something great to make it up for Taehyung after all of that happened.

And his upcoming birthday was just the right occasion to do so.

A/N : before you comment, ik Yoongi's an asshole but i love him anyway :) i hope that non-consensual thing between him and jk didn't make you feel uncomfortable and if so i'm very sorry :((. see ya in the next chapter 🥰