30 | blackmail

"It was about time you showed up" Jungkook slurred as he saw his ex-boyfriend near the porch, an unfazed look on his face

He simply shook his head and went inside Jk's house without saying a word, causing the latter to snort in response.

"Rude" the younger boy said as he shut the door behind his back.

"So what are you here for?" he then asked, hating the fact he was having that conversation right when he was supposed to be over all the drama involving Yoongi.

"I'm here to talk about us, Jungkookie" the blonde-haired boy smirked, dark eyes gleaming.

"There's no us, Yoongi. We're done. What happened that night doesn't mean anything" Jungkook retorted, clenching his jaw.

"Oh, really? Cause to me it looked like you liked it" his ex came closer, a hand brushing Jungkook's shoulder. But he readily reacted by pushing him away as a way to defend himself.

"What do you want from me?" Jungkook harshly said, his words venomous.

"I want you to forgive me. Seriously now. I know you're still holding a grudge against me and that's not something I can live with" Yoongi said all of that in one breath, leaving Jk utterly speechless. But he wasn't buying it.

"Didn't know you were a method actor" the Ig star mocked him, his chocolate eyes narrowing to a thin line.

"I swear I'm serious. Look, I know I've been a huge jerk to you and I really think you deserve someone better than me" the older boy then said, his head lowered and voice feeble. Still, Jungkook couldn't bring himself to
believe him.

"Wow. You really got me there for a second" he commented, in a scornful tone.

"Jungkook-ah... I'm sorry, I really am. What else can I say?" Yoongi tried to talk back but in vain. Jungkook wasn't gonna change his mind.

"Nothing. In fact, you shouldn't even be here in the first place. Just go to your snake of a boyfriend and get the hell out of here" Jk spoke, irate and serious at the same time.

"But-" his ex's words were cut off by him almost immediately with a simple stare: so intimidating and full of hatred that it was enough to scare Yoongi away. His eyes literally talked for him.

"Tsk. I just wanted to be nice for once" the platinum-haired boy said as he headed towards the front door, willing to leave for good after Jk's silent threat. But right before he was about to go, the younger boy took the floor for the last time.

"Oh, and Yoongi. Don't you dare leaking our sex tape or I swear you're gonna hear from my lawyer" he told Yoongi, eyeing him badly.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not planning to. Such a shame tho. I'm sure Taehyung would have loved it. You know, getting a glimpse of that pretty ass of yours" Jk's ex sniggered, making him cringe. A moment later, Yoongi was out of his house, although something told him that wasn't the end of it.

_______________________________

Taehyung didn't recall when was the last time he had a good time with Jimin. He missed laughing together and goofing around with his best friend, being himself. They had always had a special connection as if they were soulmates: not in a romantic way, let's make this clear, but more like on a spiritual level one could say.

They were so similar yet different in their own way of acting and overall living life. Jimin was more extroverted and lively but at the same time could be a bit bitchy when he wanted to.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was more of a loner, a misunderstood artsy genius who liked to stay on his own to let out his endless creativity. But the biggest difference between the two of them was that Tae was essentially a baby. An innocent, grown-up baby who knew very little about sex.

Jimin, on the other hand, was an expert in the field. Let's just say he had had a fair share of men in his lifetime and although half of his relationships had left him wholly disappointed, they had served to teach him some stuff.

Stuff he couldn't wait to share with Taehyung, now that the latter opened up to him about his kiss with Jungkook and his potential sexual preferences.

"So you and Kookie.. you hit it off eventually?" Jimin exclaimed, unable to contain his enthusiasm.

"Yeah, sort of. I hate to say this but... you were right. I'm gay for him" Taehyung scratched his nape and chuckled in a cute way.

"Aw, I'm so happy you're finally getting around to accept yourself. It really warms my heart" Jimin smiled, hugging his friend almost instinctively.

"Aaah, stop it already you're making me blush. Anyway, I really don't know what to do now. What if I'm not enough for him? What if he thinks I'm weird?" Taehyung asked the older
boy who was ready to answer him.

"If he chose you it means he likes you the way you are. I would worry about other things if I were you" Jimin commented at that point, making a funny face.

"Like what?" Tae really didn't have a clue of what his friend was getting at.

"Like... how to do stuff, ya know? Who does what... you get it?" the model tried to explain, failing miserably.

"I still don't get it" Tae apologized, making Jimin facepalm in response.

"I really do have to teach you everything, don't I?" the blonde-haired boy looked up, shaking his head. Then, he finally spoke.

"Hand me your laptop. We're starting sex ed"

A/N : Jiminie is here to save the day! Also, I wanna thank you guys for all the reads!!! I'm so grateful I could cry 😭 see in you in the next chapter ❤️