007

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"And he said we'll be doing the finale!"

"That's great, I knew my little ballerina could do it," Hobi chuckled as he placed his arm around me in a side hug.

My cheeks flushed unknowingly at his action. I knew he only saw me as a friend, but at times, I let myself wander to a place where he'd reciprocate my feelings.

Perhaps I can be someone's light, too.

"Are you auditioning for a part?" I subtly changed the subject.

"Yes, actually. There's an interlude where the dynamics shift from contemporary to jazz, and finally hip-hop. It's a scenario where the jazz students exit a studio and stumble upon a dance competition on the streets."

"Very Step Up material," I chuckled, earning a grin from him.

"Yes, but I heard that important companies will come to the show, that's why Mr. Choi is being very picky on those who take part in it," he explained as we made our way to the dining hall.

"Hey guys!" Bong-Cha appeared from behind us, beaming like she always is.

"Hey Bong-Cha." The smile on Hoseok's face was incomparable to anything I've ever seen, especially when he looks at her.

"Can I borrow my dear best friend?" She questioned with her signature puppy eyes.

"Y-yes, of course!"

"Thank you," she giggled and pulled me away. "Bitch!" She smacked my arm playfully.

"Geez, why are you so aggressive all of a sudden?" I rubbed my arm and shielded it away from her to prevent further harm.

"You got the part you wanted on the show and you didn't tell me! I feel betrayed." Bong-Cha crossed her arms with her chin up to convey her dissatisfaction.

"Oh, well it just happened. I just told Hoseok about it and was about to tell you, but I couldn't find you."

"Fine, I'll believe you," She rolled her eyes as she clapped her hands excitedly. "And, I heard you have a partner!"

"Oh yeah, you know Park Jimin? Jungkook's friend from the record store?"

"Oh, he's hot!" She smacked my arm again.

"Bitch stop hitting my arm." I glared and she giggled.

"My bad," her smile remains, so I know she doesn't mean it. "You know, spending a lot of time together and the intimacy in a ballet routine is intense," she winked knowingly.

"Shut up, nothing's going to happen," I waved her off, only making her smile grow.

"Yeah yeah well-"

"Bong-Cha?" Jimin interrupted us.

"Oh, hello Jimin! Are you here to talk to your dance partner?" Bong-Cha smirked slightly as I rolled my eyes.

"N-no, I'm here to talk to you," he smiled, his eyes turning into enticing crescents.

"Oh, what's up?" Her surprise was apparent in her features as she eyes me. Her doe eyes slightly widened as she awaited his response.

"May I walk you to class?" Jimin questioned in a sweet velvety tone.

"U-uh well actually, Hoseok was going to walk me," she quickly lied. "But why don't you walk Hwayoung? Don't you both have similar classes?" Bong-Cha smiled politely, but I could tell she felt awkward.

"Ah, okay." I can practically smell the disappointment radiating off of him.

Don't you see Bong Cha? He only wants to walk with you.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:
yooo jimin and hobi need to chill bro.

surprise, another oneeee 🤪.

more jimin coming soon guys :)