053

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"He loves me," I grinned as I buried my face in Bong-Cha's pillows.

"I'm so happy for you, Hwayoung-ie." She ruffled my hair with a bright smile.

"I- I can't believe it." My eyes watered slightly. "This is so weird," I chuckled under my breath with an incredulous grin.

"What is?" She furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"I don't know... just everything," I smiled shyly as I placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Just, Jimin reciprocating my feelings and how many emotions I felt when we kissed after confessing. I knew it was different now, more intimate." I blushed as the word escaped my lips.

"Huh," she mumbled and stared at the wall in front of us. "I've never felt that way before. I've had boyfriends, sure, but it's never felt like that to me." She shook her head, attempting to skip the trip down memory lane. "But I'm so glad you get to experience this. I always knew you and Jimin would hit it off." Bong-Cha nudged my side playfully.

"I'm just glad I have you here with me." I leaned on her shoulder. "Can you imagine me experiencing my first relationship without you by my side," I shuddered and she laughed heartily.

"Of course I'm here," she mumbled before pushing me off her bed, making me land on my butt.

"Hey!" I rubbed my tushy. "That hurt bitch." I glared.

"Aren't you glad I'll always be here?" She smiled sarcastically.

"Alright, I'm leaving!" I stood up and made my way towards her door.

"Go and make out with loverboy!" She yelled.

"That's the plan!" I slammed her door shut with a slight smile.

I waited a few seconds before bursting into her room once more. "But maybe tomorrow," I told her as I jumped back into bed with a genuine smile.

"Yeah bitch, you better not ditch me," she retorted and rolled her eyes.

"Never," I rolled my eyes before cuddling by her side.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

a lil more bong-cha and hwayoungggg hehe

their friendship is so precious to me🥺

oof can y'all believe red tulips is ENDING

countdown: -1

next chapter's the last one🥺

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, read the lil rumination after the last chapter. i will explain a few things about this book and the surprise i talked about.
so, please read it.

also, i won't update the last chapter tomorrow 🥵

i'm busy with uni🥴, plus i don't want to finish it on a tuesday blah. i'll make it a fun day. no offense tuesday, we all still love you.

but yeahhhh !

ily, thank you for staying with me this far.

stay safe and be happy babies🤍