020

[double update! read 019 first, thank u lots<3]

Hwayoung

"Well come on." I nodded towards the isolated streets in front of us.

"You're planning on killing me, right? I already said I was sorry," he joked but I noticed the hesitancy in his eyes.

"Shut up, don't be a baby." I walked up the fire escape of the abandoned building and abruptly turned around to check on him, only to bump right into his lean chest. "Oh, sorry," I cleared my throat and quickly turned back around.

"We're going up there?" Jimin incredulously pointed to the run-down staircase.

"I've done this a million times, come on."

We both climbed up the fire escape all the way to the roof.

The roof's condition juxtaposed the building's run down exterior. I knew he noticed it once I heard a small gasp escape his lips.

"Welcome, Jimin," I grinned and sat down on the small stools.

"Was this- did you do this?" He smiled, impressed.

"Yes. I have a thing for flowers, as you can see," I answered shyly as I pointed to the countless flowers I had against the ledge.

He smiled slightly as he examined the flowers and turned back to me.

"Well don't just stand there. You're close to the ledge, it's making me nervous," I hurried him to sit on the stool next to mine.

"Worried about me now, aren't you princess?" He smirked casually as he walked towards me.

"If you die, so does my act in the finale," I smiled sarcastically.

"Hey!" He nudged my shoulder playfully. "And here I thought you were starting to warm up to me," he smiled, his crooked tooth on display as his eyes disappeared.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Park."

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

another update because,,,, yoongi really put me in the best mood today.

and i love em hehe
cuties.

take care of urselves babz.

until tomorrow 🤍