029

[double update! read chapter 028 first please

[double update! read chapter 028 first please. thank u!<3]

Hwayoung

"You know, I've never had a record player before," I stated as I examined the row of them in front of me whilst they played Jimin's favorite tunes.

"Never?" He asked incredulously.

"Yeah, call me modern I guess," I giggled as I turned around to face him but bumped into his chest. I slowly looked up at him and our gazes met.

Our eyes bored into each others, but he never pulled away.

I'm not so sure if I want him to.

It was like something clicked inside his brain the moment he abruptly stepped away from me; it was as if his pants were caught on fire.

"Hwayoung?"

I turned around to see a smiling Bong-Cha at the entrance.

"Bong-Cha, hey," I smiled slightly.

So this is why he pulled away so suddenly.

Who am I kidding, of course he still likes her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me as she ambled her way to the aisle Jimin and I stood.

"Oh I- well I came to-" I looked up at Jimin but I noticed how his body language now juxtaposed his when we were alone.

His eyes avoided me as his hands were placed on his back. He swiftly looked up at Bong-Cha and his eyes stayed trained on her only.

I'm so stupid.

"Actually, I don't know why I'm here," I mumbled before putting the album down on its designated spot.

"I'll see you later Bong-Cha. We're still on for tonight right?" I questioned her with a small smile.

"Of course, Hwayoung-ie. I'll be at yours tonight," she beamed and I nodded.

As I looked at Jimin once more, I noticed how his gaze never left Bong-Cha, not once.

Of course he simply wanted to get closer to Bong-Cha.

"Um, bye Jimin," I muttered before I exited the store.

I shouldn't have gotten attached so easily. After all, Bong-Cha's a light, and men are like moths. Always around, passing you by and ignoring their surroundings once a light enters their field of vision.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hi again lol, hope u're not tired of me already pffft but wanted to drop by and ask for ur thoughts 💭

also, please never hate on bong-cha, we all know she's a lil baby.

butttttt yuh, thank u again for the 1k i- honestly i know it isn't that important like, i just wanted to share this story with u guys but it still amazes me that 1k of u actually showed interest🥺

thank u for those who've given red tulips a chance. ily

stay safe, healthy and hydrated lovesss<3