034

[double update! please read chapter 033 before this one

[double update! please read chapter 033 before this one. thank u🤍]

Hwayoung

"This is so stupid." He frowned as the characters in the movie explained why dancing was illegal.

"That's exactly what Ren thinks." I nodded as I kept my eyes glued to the screen.

He shifted in his position, getting more comfortable as he leaned his back further on the couch.

I slowly pried my eyes off the screen and glanced at him. He was so focused on the movie. His hands laid on his lap as his leg bounced impatiently, anticipating something.

He swiftly turned his head, catching me off guard. "What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"N-nothing," I awkwardly cleared my throat. "I'll go make us some popcorn," I quickly excused myself and practically ran off to the kitchen.

As I placed the popcorn on the microwave, I heard heavy footsteps running down the stairs.

"Hey Hwayoung, I'm going to Jin hyung and Namjoon's place for a while. Don't wait up," Yoongi announced with a smile and kissed my forehead. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." His gummy smile made a brief appearance before he dashed out of the kitchen.

"Say hi to them for me. I love you," I told him as he made his way to the front door.

"Bye lil sis," he exclaimed before the door slammed shut.

The microwave made a sound, indicating that the popcorn was ready. As I took it out and placed it in a bowl, I felt a pair slender arms wrap around my waist.

My breath hitched in shock at the action, but I continued to pour the snack into the bowl.

"Hey," Jimin whispered in my ear.

"H-hi." My voice wavered, but I quickly cleared my throat. "What are you doing here?" I turned around to look at him, only to face his broad chest. I gasped slightly at the proximity since I forgot his arms were still wrapped lazily around my waist.

"It's boring without you," he smiled as he examined my red cheeks before our eyes met.

"I was just finishing up. You're so impatient," I rolled my eyes, causing him to chuckle lowly at me. "So needy."

"Hey!"

"Did I lie?" I gave him a pointed look.

"Shut up." He leaned closer until our foreheads rested on each others'.

"What are you doing to me, little flower?" He rhetorically asked.

I simply examined his face the best I could from this angle. His eyes were closed, his cheeks a rosy color as his lips were shaped in a small pout.

How can I ever get tired of seeing him?

I think I never will.

I just hope he won't grow tired of me, of my presence. Everyone I get close to leaves, but I've made my peace with it.

However, with Jimin, I'm scared. He, just as the first snow, transforms every moment into magic upon its arrival. But seasons change and the first snow always leaves in the end.

"Jimin," I sighed lowly before disconnecting our foreheads slightly to look at him. My hand slowly reached up and rested on his cheek, and he, as if it were instinct, leaned into my touch. "Please don't leave," I whispered as our eyes met.

"Never, little flower," he muttered and smiled as his nose rubbed against mine before unwrapping his arms around my waist. "C'mon, I want to see how Ren convinces those idiots." He grabbed the popcorn and I carried the drinks. 

I really hope you do stay.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hellooooo! look at them now🥺

i'm so soft for them i-🤧

question, what are ur thoughts over their relationship/friendship or simply of them individually?
u don't have to answer if u don't want to, i'm just curious of what u all think^^

but yeahhh, i hope u liked these two chapters!

i hope u all had a great weekend and are doing well!!

take care of urselves please!!🤍