5

We headed out the front doors and I immediately went over to my bike.

        "Holy shit! That's yours!?" Damon and Liam both jogged to the bike like little kids and started ogling it.

        "Can I ride with you?" Damon asked, looking at me with his blue eyes. He's actually pretty hot.

        "I don't care, sure."

        "Hey what about me?" Liam said, frowning that he wouldn't be able to get on.

        "You can ride with me on the way back."

        "Ok good."

        "Can I drive?" Damon asked, grinning at me.

        I snorted. "Definitely not. Where are we going anyway?"

        "I'll tell you the directions when we're driving." Damon said, patting his pockets for his phone, taking it out, typed something, and put it back in. "It's open now so we're good."

        "Ok let's go."

                                      ***

        "Really?" I asked after driving for half an hour to get to an abandoned warehouse.

Damon got off the bike and I noticed that his hair was now sticking up everywhere from the wind, which should have made him look funny but it just made him look all the more hotter.

"Come on, it gets better." He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bike and started heading to the double doors leading to whatever was inside. Liam came up behind me and grabbed my other hand, now both of them tugging me.

I've known them for about 40 minutes now, but it feels like I've known them forever.
They opened the doors and stepped inside. I gasped. This wasn't what I expected. It was literally a decked out arcade. We were on a platform looking down at a huge space full of TVs and arcade games and fun. There was a few other people here, not a lot though. I grinned. This was gonna be fun.

"Wanna go down?" Liam asked me, looking down at me with a smile on his face. I don't think either one of them was used to smiling.

"Hell yeah."

***

"BEAT IT!" I yelled as I yeeted Liam off the side of the road.

"Damn it!" He said as he lost his 1st place spot and went all the way back to 12th.

I cackled, until Damon freaking came out of nowhere and flipped me over, taking my 1st place spot.

"FUCKING HOE!" I screamed at him, as we finished the race, me at 12th, Liam 10th, and Damon 1st. "Ugh, I don't want to play this anymore." We've been playing a racing game for the past 45 minutes because i've won most of them, and I'm quickly learning that these two boys are SORE losers.

"I WON HOLY SHIT FINALLYYYY!" Damon yells, almost falling out of the seat he's sitting on.

"One more time." Liam said, already about to put in another dollar.

"Nooo, lets go play basketball." I said, grabbing both of their arms and dragging them away.

I dragged them to the other side of the warehouse and we made it to the basketball courts. Yes. This fucking warehouse has basketball courts inside it. I want to live here.