35

"You know what to do."

"Just go in, do your job, then leave."

Those two saying were swirling in Olivia's head as she was being led into the Women's Correction Facility. The same place Scar has been held for the last couple of months.

"You know what to do."

"Just go in, do your job, then leave."

Those words were said by Liam moments before the police arrested her. Liam had a coy smile on his face as he watched Olivia's already pale face turn whiter still. Liam was satisfied by Olivia's fear- overjoyed even. He was finally going to get revenge on the one girl who didn't give him the time of day, before she was put in prison by him and her uncle of course.

"Face the wall. Hands up." Were said to Olivia as the female police officer waited impatiently for her to do as she said.

Olivia clambered into position, and stood still as the officer patted her down.

"You know what to do."

While patting Olivia's sides, the officer felt a thin line.

"The fuck is this?" She asked gruffly.

Olivia swallowed, not opening her eyes. "I had gotten cut two weeks ago, those are just the stitches."

"With your left hand, take off your shirt and expose that side."

Olivia did as said.

"You know what to do."

The officer crouched down and noticed that it was in fact just a seemingly deep cut sealed shut by stitches.

"How did you get it?" The officer asked as she helped cover Olivia up, and locked her wrists behind her back with handcuffs.

"A freak accident. I was making dinner, put the knife down on the table, then accidentally slid back on it."

"Hm."

As she led Olivia deeper into the prison, Olivia came to the realization of two things.

It had just sunk in that her brother was dead, and she was being convicted of that. She was also going to prison, with one thing in mind.

To kill the girl that she had loved.

*

"We have a new inmate. Did you hear?" Someone asked Scar as she sat in a corner of the lawn, trying to stay in the shade.

Scar arched her dark eyebrow. "No, who?"

"Someone named Livie I think."

Scar snorted. "What the fuck is someone named Livie doing in here? Did she accidentally steal something from Baby's R Us?"

The girl huffed in amusement. "She apparently killed her brother."

"Aw, did he do something to hurt her feelings?"

"I'm not too sure what, but apparently that Liam fellow tried to threaten her, and she grabbed a gun and shot the bitch."

Scar froze. "What were their last names?"

"Nilson."
[ a/n: not sure if i had said a last name before but- ]

"Jesus fu-"

*

"Is she in place?"

"Yes sir." Liam stated to his boss, a happy smile on his face.

Andre stared at Liam, his tanned face void of any emotion.

"Liam."

"Sir?"

"You've been very useful to me for many years. Now you're going to help me with the complication that is my niece."

"Yes sir..."

Andre stood up from his desk and came around to stand in front of Liam who was sitting in the chair across from him.

Liam glanced up, trying to seem nonchalant but secretly wondering what his boss was up to.

"I have one last mission for you Liam. This one is of the upmost importance, and it needs to be done immediately."

Liam sat up straighter. "Sir?"

*

"Can we go to the park now?" Emma yelled out as she was getting ready for the day.

Damon and JJ sighed as they both dropped their controllers on the coffee table in front of them.

"You're her dad, you should take her." JJ declared with a smirk.

"Well, you're her favorite uncle so you should take her." Damon shot back.

"I took her to her friends house yesterday, and I was being tortured the entire time by her milf of a mom who wouldn't go out with me!"

"Ok, and I had to take her to the mall the other day, and that was horrible!"

"Daddy!" Emma's voice rang out, stopping the two from their argument.

"Fuck." Damon muttered at the same time JJ cheered.

"Guess you're taking her!"

"Shut up."

Damon slowly stood up and made his way to his daughters pink room. Inside, he found Emma jumping around and playing something with her dolls.

"Let's go to the park!" She cheered once she saw her dad watching her from the doorway. Running to Damon, she jumped into his arms and scrambled up onto his shoulders.

Laughing, Damon let her do as she please, and once she was situated on his shoulders did he move to the living room where he left his gleeful roommate.

"Uncle JJ!"

"Princess!"

Emma launched herself from her father onto her uncle. "You gonna come to the park with us?"

"I don't think so princes-"

"Please!" Emma exclaimed as she frowned in JJ's pale arms.

JJ narrowed his eyes playfully. "You're mean."

Emma gasped. "No! You're mean!"

She wriggled around in his arms, and once he placed her back on the floor did she run off to her room to do whatever toddlers do.

"Have you heard from Jaxon?"

Damon frowned. "No. Why?"

"Just wondering. It's been a while since we've heard from him."

Damon thought on what he said. "It has actually. We should head over to his place today actually."

JJ nodded in agreement. "The last thing he told us was that he found out something about Scar's arrest, didn't he?"

"I'm not sure, it's been a while. Emma! Get ready, we have to go to Uncle Jaxon's house!"

[ a/n: so it's been a while... lol. i'm just trying to get this book done, i have some ideas for how this book is gonna end, but I don't think I'll be able to write it properly, so my bad.

this chapter was written in 3rd pov because there was a lot of information and characters that need to be spoken about and i want to finish this book in like the next two to three chapters. another thing, i definitely was planning on making this book centered around romance, but since i'm not a good writer 💀🤚🏽 that wasn't how it turned out. so don't expect romance but if it comes then o well.