19

"I was not expecting that." Liam murmured as everyone was frozen, staring at Olivia. "I would've thought like me...or Damon.."

        Damon snorted slightly beside me and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Olivia clearly now, and saw her staring at me, nervous.

        I looked at her for a few minutes before clearing my throat. "Olivia, your turn to spin."

She looked away quickly, sniffled, and spun the bottle. It landed on Ryder. He wordlessly grabbed the bottle and shook it to get his slip. He read it then laughed.

"What did it say?" Damon asked, voicing everyone's thoughts once again.

"It was a dare."

"What dare?" Liam asked impatiently once Ryder didn't continue.

"Get a tattoo of a penis on your thigh."

Everyone started laughing as Ryder groaned.

"That was my dare." Damon said proudly. I slapped his arm.

"You're an idiot."

~

By the time we finished Liam had been dared to have a body shot with Olivia, neither looking quite eager for that, Hazel was dared to give a lap dance to Ryder, I was dared to get a tattoo of a dinosaur on my ankle, and Damon is supposed to 'embarrass' himself at school. Don't know how he'll do that but it'll definitely be interesting. Kai was supposed to give a nice friendly kiss on the cheek to JJ, but immediately regretted it when Ryder pinched JJ and caused him to flinch at the perfect time, causing Kai to get a whole lot of tongue.

"I have to go guys, I need to go back to my baby." I yelled as everyone else was watching TV with the volume all the way up. Damon and Liam both jumped up and ran after me as I attempted to get to the door.

"I'll go with you." Damon exclaimed as he kicked Liam, causing him to topple somewhere in the dining room.

"I'm just going home, Damon, it's getting late."

He frowned. "I want to go see my baby."

I internally squealed. It's adorable seeing Damon wanting to spend time with Emma, not because he's trying to get in my pants. Or-

"Hey, I want to too." Liam said as he appeared out of nowhere, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

~

That's how I'm here, watching Liam and Damon fighting over a laughing Emma. They were on the living room floor, tickling and just spending time with her, while Jaxon and I were on the couch watching a TV show.

"Emma, who's better, me or Liam." Damon asked as she was cuddled on his lap and playing with Liam's fingers.

"Um, daddy." She squeaked as Damon continued smothering her in his hugs.

"Aw thanks sweetie." He replied, smirking as Liam rolled his eyes.

"She only calls you that because you taught her to. Not that she means it." He retorted sourly.

"Oh she means it, don't you Em?"

"Ya." She said as she wiggled out of his arms and tackled Liam, knocking him over from the sudden attack.

"The both of them are fucking idiots." Jaxon said as he was trying to braid my hair, claiming one of his girls thought it was the hottest thing ever, a guy that could braid hair. She never should have said that because my poor head was been really sore from all the pulling he's done trying to perfect his skills.

"What do you mean?" I asked offhandedly as I was watching football players tackle each other on the screen.

"Both of the playing with your daughter to get into the pants of the mother."

I tried to twist into around to face him, but he just turned my head back around.

"Do you think they're really doing that?"

He sighed. "No. Those two idiots actually like you."

I laughed. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Not to you. But I actually am your big brother, and trying to protect you from two guys is going to be a killer."

"You don't have to protect me you know."

"Nah, its fun intimidating your boy toys."

I rolled my eyes. "You've never done it before."

I could practically hear his smirk. "And I can't wait."

a/n: short but I'm still getting used to writing again so... and I thought I was going to discontinue this book but some people actually spoke out about that and made me feel appreciated, in a way so thank you for speaking out :) I'll try to make this book better and longer and all that but I'm not a good writer so you can't have too high expectations ;)