one

Today was a long day, the class that was under the underground hero AIzawa's watch as they trained and studied their best, just like it had been any other day. A pretty [e/c] eyed girl let out a sigh, as [Name] watched the clock ticking, tapping her nail against her desk impatiently. She heard the bell and didn't even hesitate to grab her books and writing utensils, shoving them in her bag as she hurried her way through the deafening hallways getting filled with all types of different students. She did her best and pushed through the crowd quickly, as today she would be going to a small café with her best friend.

She couldn't help but walk with a bit of a skip in her step, hardly hiding the excitement. Finally pushing her way out of the UA doors, She waited at the school entrance for her friend, oh right, Shoto Todorki, friends since the seventh grade. At first, the boy was cold with her, for being in the seventh grade- he was nothing like the other kids, but he honestly still wasn't. But over time the hot and cold boy grew fond of the hard-headed [h/c] girl.

A few minutes had passed and he still wasn't there, She pulled her phone out of her coat pocket and sent him a text message

[user]
where are you? I'm waiting at the entrance.

She decided to wait a couple more minutes for the boy to respond, but he never did. Her once soft smile turned into a frown as her eyes gazed at her screen one more time.

[user]
where are you? I'm waiting at the entrance.
read at 3:12

Did he seriously leave her on read? Did he forget about their plans? She bit her lip as she looked back towards the building, deciding to go look for him.

She ran slightly down the halls looking for the two-toned haired boy, knowing he would be pretty easy to find in the building she didn't see him till she went into their shared classroom and looked out a nearby window, scanning the areas. And that's when she saw it.

He was with her.

she had been a rival to [name] ever since [name] noticed all the attention and time Todoroki was giving her, [name] didn't want to be the jealous type, especially over someone she wasn't dating, but she couldn't help her feelings for her childhood best friend. she couldn't blame her, after all, she was gorgeous and her quirk was amazing. she was smart, and tall, heck if [name] wasn't so infatuated with the boy she would actually be good friends with her.

Momo Yaoyorozu.

[name] watched the two as he smiled at the words she was saying, she didn't understand why he ignored her message but she decided to not let it get to her, not wanting to hurt her own feelings anymore, she softly sniffled and quickly turned on her heel, normally she wouldn't mind this much, but he left her on read, and what made it even worse was he was sitting with her in THEIR spot. She walked out of the school with a sharp feeling in her chest.

She rubbed her chest as she let out a rough cough, the pain stinging her lungs and throat, 'i hope I'm not getting sick.." she murmured quietly to herself as she continued her walk home, by herself.

Once [name] got home she went to her room immediately, ignoring the questions about her day or how was school from her parents, she just wanted to be alone, but before she could even relax her phone 'dinged!' she looked at her lock screen, seeing an all too familiar contact show up.

HotNCold
Hey [n/n]. Sorry, I was busy after school, does tmr work for you?
read at 3:58

With a glare at her phone, she reads the text message over and over before setting her phone back down, she feels angry at him for having the audacity to lie.

HotNCold
Also- do you have Momo Yaoyorozu's number?

her heart dropped as she read the next message, not even daring to open it up, 'they must have gotten along great.' she thought harshly to herself, another cough building up in her chest, escaping her throat, she ignored it as she finally was about to respond.

[user]
get it yourself <3
read at 4:03

her words were a bit harsh but she didn't really care, he had lied to her after all. coughing once more she went to the bathroom looking in the medical cabinet for any type of cough relief, searching for a few more seconds she finally found some cough syrup, took a small dosage before telling her parents goodnight, and crawled into bed, wanting to ignore the world. she scrolled on her phone for a bit before feeling the aftermaths of training hitting her body, she was exhausted. so she let herself get some much-needed rest.

today was one of those days [name]'s quirk decided to act upon its own, nightmare. [name]'s quirk allowed her to manipulate people in their sleep, either sending them to sleep or otherwise, her quirk brings out their deepest fears and worries, making it seem all too real like brain hallucinations. as she tossed and turned in her bed, vivid images of todoroki and momo played like a broken record, one she couldnt stop. one where she was trapped

[a/n]

i know i said i would rewrite this story a year ago- but I'm doing it now. enjoy reading <3 hopefully the writing is better.