seven

He didn't show it, but everyone could tell that the two-toned hair boy was upset about this, about his three friends keeping secrets from him, and a serious one at that. he made his way back to Momos table with one last glance at [name], he frowned.

the next few days [name] had been spending her time with Katsuki, he helped her a lot with the pain and just being there as a friend. [name] smiled at the spiky blonde as he cursed out and threw down his controller, the two of them had been playing Mario Kart for a few hours since it was the weekend once again.

At school, it seemed todoroki was avoiding the group after they wouldn't tell him what was happening, it bothered [name] a lot but she wasn't going to let his petty attitude get the best of her. 

she laughed as she watched the boy in a fit of rage as he lost, again. "I'm just too good, boo." she joked as she was about to start another round, he grumbled a bit cooling down, "You got anything to drink?" he asked her and she nodded. 

she wondered how her parents would feel about a boy being over, while they were gone at work, she laughed at the thought, her parents would surely be upset, or give her some type of 'be safe' talk. 

"only getting a drink because you can't stand losing?" [name] teased the boy as she got up herself, following him into the kitchen. he glared at her "You're the loser here." he glared, and with a small faint blush, she laughed.

as he drank out of a water bottle and [name] continued to tease him there was a knock at the door, confused [name] looked at Katsuki and shrugged, going to the front door to open it.

when she opened the door she was met with the sight of Todorki, her smile slightly fading but she waved to him, "Hey! Todoroki.." she mumbled, she didn't really want Katsuki to hear because lately he had been pissed at the two-toned haired boy, mainly for causing this pain on [name] but having the audacity to ignore her because she couldn't tell him the truth.

 Katsuki's head perked up as he looked towards the doorway.  You could feel his energy, he was mad. Really mad. Shoto moved past me and I cursed quietly as I shut the door behind him, he walked into the kitchen, stopping when he saw Katsuki by the counter with a water bottle. 

Todoroki ignored him after that, setting a container of more soup down, he turned to [name], and before he could speak, Katsuki's angry tone settled in the room, "What the hell is he doing here?"

Todorki turned around and glared at him, setting his palms down on the counter, "What the hell are YOU doing here?" [Name] cursed mentally as the two boys were having a stare-down, she sighed and snapped her fingers.

 "Well, I invited Ktasuki here. Dont you boys start acting like children." she scoffed putting the container of food away "This is MY house I can have whoever I want here." 

she glared at both of the boys who seemed to back down, they both nodded and [name] looked at Todoroki, motioning for him to join him in her room so they could have a private conversation.

once in the room [name] sat down on her bed, she felt guilty for leaving the blonde alone but she knew he understood that this was important. [name] felt awkward, she patted the bed next to her telling him to take a seat and he did.

"So.. how are you and Momo doing..?" she asks a bit quietly, hiding the hurt in her voice as she remembered the conversation she overheard a couple of days ago. 

Todoroki tilts his head confused and chuckles, "What do you mean by that?" [name] looked confused as well, turning to face him she spoke "Aren't you two dating..?" she mumbled not able to meet his eyes again. 

He firmly shook his head "No, she confessed to me but I.. don't know if I'm ready. or if it's her I even want." his soft gaze stared into her eyes, "I think I like someone else." and that was all she needed to hear for some hope.