nine

The boys looked at her worried "[name]- you just" She cut Todoroki off by putting a finger to his lips, "I know what i did, but i feel better and i want to play." she smiled and Katsuki grumbled, picking up his controller once more, [name] smiled weakly as she grabbed another controller handing it to Todoroki and then she started the game, smiling as she was about to crush the boys.

it had been a couple of days since the incident that happened at the [h/c] colored-haired girl's house. she let two of her best friends see her in her most vulnerable position, she felt so weak and embarrassed she was tired of worrying her friends, she almost felt like she deserved to die, and she grew weaker and weaker every single day. but her parents were always there to help her through it, occasionally Katsuki and Todoroki too.

[name] had to stop going to school as she was way too ill to do anything anymore, it hurt to even walk around as she couldn't breathe as much as she used to. the thought of death scared her, but the thought of losing her best friend and their memories scared her even more. 

as she grew weak and pale, she barely ate anything anymore, struggling to swallow the rough foods with her cut-up and sore dying throat, she could honestly only drink water at this point.

'I only have two days left.'

the girl thought to herself as she weakly tried to get out of bed, she knew she wouldn't be able to confess her love to Todoroki in these days, she had finally accepted her fate of dying. It was better than never remembering her best friend.

She sighed and coughed as she finally pulled her weak trembling body out of her bed, she walked to her window, opening the curtains to let some light in, it was too dark and just putting her in an even more depressing mood. 

She focused on her parent's beautiful garden, the flowers, the pond, and the small little animals tearing in their fruit. She smiled lightly and weakly, 'How can flowers be so beautiful.. but so deadly in my body?

Her stomach growled as she knew she was starving, and she decided to try to eat something again even though she failed every time, slowly walking down the stairs she started to get dizzy, looking for her parents they looked at her with a confused expression, "Are you okay, honey?" her mother asked.

She only nodded as she finally reached the bottom of the steps, and walked into the kitchen as she scanned the fridge for food, her mother looked happy, "Are you hungry? I can make something." She said as she rubbed her daughter's fragile back.

[name] only nodded, agreeing with her as she knew she was too ill to make anything anyway. 

as she went to sit down she felt lightheaded, a rush of dizziness hitting her heavily as she then blacked out, only hearing the shouts of her father and her mother yelling her name and trying to wake her up. with no success, they drove her to the hospital as fast as possible.

it had been really rough on her parents, they were sobbing and crying as they waited for their daughter to wake up, scared she wouldn't even have the chance to go through her surgery, they were accompanied by Mina, Katsuki, and Todoroki who were all feeling the exact same way, although todoroki didn't know the extent, he didn't know he was the cause of her suffering.

it had been at least 15 hours since [name] had blacked out, leaving her to rest in a hospital bed as her friends and family waited for her to just open her eyes. and finally, she did.

gasps and cheers surrounded the room as she took in all the faces of her friends and parents, even the doctor, she smiled, "hi.." she whispered out hoarsely.

Mina was the first to hug the poor girl, rubbing her head with tears in her eyes, everyone was on the verge of tears. 

She saw Katsuki and Todoroki by her bed and her parents on the other side of the room. She slowly sat up, alerting Katsuki who was asleep on her legs, not waking up from the cheers but from her leg moving he groaned, and Todoroki who was sitting up. They both looked at her happy with tears and quickly hugged her for a short few seconds then helped her sit up more

. "What happened?" She asked them both trying to remember what caused her to faint, Todoroki was speechless but Katsuki looked at her with a sad expression. "The disease [name].. I told you to get that surgery." He said looking at me and back to Todoroki who he could only glare at, [name] sighed. She guessed it was finally time to tell Todoroki, now on the brink of her death. She slowly nodded as she realized she only had a few hours. Tears fell down her cheeks slowly as she looked back at Katsuki, "Could you please evacuate with my parents.." he nodded and got them to go and shut the door behind him. 

She then looked at Todoroki and smiled, wanting to tell him what had been wrong with her finally once and for all.

"I have something to tell you."