six

he stood there re thinking about her words, 'Mina or Katsuki have to know about this..' he mumbled to himself as he walked away before stopping, taking a glance back at the house, "Goodnight [name]." he then made his way back to his own house.

the hanahaki had gotten grown to get worse and only worse. now the girl had only 2 weeks left to convince her love or get the surgery, as the hanahaki grew, the more flowers she would cough up each and every day.  she sighed as this had become a routine, on the bathroom floor at school, constantly throwing up and coughing out flowers, the poor girl had been in there for almost two hours at the least.

 Thankfully no one bothered her and just really left her alone, Suddenly she heard the door open and heard a really familiar voice. "How are you and Todoroki, Momo-San?" She had heard Ochako from the outside, what did they mean..She perked her head up as she listen in to the conversation.

"We're doing just fine, I think i really like him. Im ready to ask him out." She said back

[name] couldn't help but cover her mouth with a silent gasp, 'already?' she bit her lip holding back her tears that were about to break out. The girls continued to talk as they used the bathroom and cleaned themselves, ready to head to training.

They had left now and the girl finally let herself release her emotions, quietly as she didn't want anyone to hear her soft cries, 'he hasn't said anything about them..' she thought to herself feeling a bit hopeful, she wiped her tears and slowly got up, flushing the mix of flowers and blood down the toilet and washing her blood covered mouth as well as patting her face with some water, she wished she had some makeup to at least cover her puffy eyes.

 as she left the bathroom she was met by her two friends, Katsuki and Mina, she smiled a bit weakly at them as Mina could only tear up, seeing her best friend in such a damaged state she hugged her softly, "Im sorry.." she whispered to the girl.

Katsuki only watched, an unreadable expression on his face as he watched the two girls embrace, he gently pulled Mina away,

 "[name], listen here." he slightly glared at the girl moving her chin to look at him, "You better get that surgery. I don't care what you say, some bastard is not worth your life." He said, his voice cracking ever so slightly as he cleared his throat

[name] was a bit shocked by his sternness but she knew he wasn't playing around, "I still have time left.." she told him hugging him next, Mina smiled as she wrapped her arms around the both of you, "Group hug!" she yelled with a smile and they all laughed a bit.

They all decided to head to lunch but were surprised when they were met with the boy sitting at their table once again. 

They all sat down awkwardly as if they weren't just talking shit minutes before, Todoroki cleared his throat, "Mina, Katsuki." he said looking at the both, this confused [name] 'Was he ignoring her?' she thought and bit her lip, thinking back to what Momo had said. 

She couldn't be mad at the girl, she had done nothing wrong to her exactly and she was a pretty sweet girl, [name] was just jealous.

"What [name]s disease," he said sternly asking the two instead of the [h/c] hair-colored girl beside him. The two looked at him, "That's not our place to tell you." Mina answered frowning at the boys' poor attempt. [name] just frowned and looked at him, "i promise ill tell you one day.." she said to him and he just nodded, he didn't say anything else as he got up.

He didn't show it, but everyone could tell that the two-toned hair boy was upset about this, about his three friends keeping secrets from him, and a serious one at that. he made his way back to Momos table with one last glance at [name], he frowned.