two

' today was one of those days [name]'s quirk decided to act upon its own, nightmare. [name]'s quirk allowed her to manipulate people in their sleep, either sending them to sleep or otherwise, her quirk brings out their deepest fears and worries, making it seem all too real like brain hallucinations. as she tossed and turned in her bed, vivid images of todoroki and momo played like a broken record, one she couldn't stop. one where she was trapped '

The girl finally managed to escape her nightmare of a quirk and looked at her nearby alarm clock, reading the time she saw it was only 8 pm and she still had some homework, she couldn't stop thinking about Momo and Todoroki, and that weird nightmare she was stuck in.

She felt pain in her chest once more, hurt from what she was feeling, but in just a few seconds, she was having a coughing fit, she ran downstairs, quickly grabbing a cup from the cupboards and filling it up with some water, chugging it as she hoped for sweet relief against her sore and dry throat.

taking a deep breath as she almost drowned herself in the water she finally coughed something up, she sighed in relief honestly thinking she might have coughed up something she ate that was messing with her airways, but it was the strangest thing ever. it was a flower petal. she picked it up between her two fingers and examined it, moving it around in her fingers, ignoring the small saliva on it although it was pretty gross. She shook her head, 'How did I manage to eat a flower petal..' she shrugged it off with a little laugh, not thinking of it much.

She washed her hands off and threw the petal away, looking at the clock in the kitchen she quickly went back up to her room to finish the rest of her homework before the next day.

The Next Morning

[name] walked through the empty halls, her energy seemed to be drained from her just a bit, it wasn't very noticeable other than to her close friends like Katsuki, Todoroki, and Mina. her hair was a slight mess with strands poking out here and there, and her s/c skin tone turning a paler color.

her parents had mentioned seeing a doctor if her sickness was getting worse and she agreed with them. the door slowly opened to the classroom and she grumpily sat down in her seat, feeling irritated from the stares but ignoring it from the students and teacher- wait teacher?

"Miss [l/n], you are late," Aizawa said to the poor sleepy girl with hie normal neuatral expression. She sighed as she got out of her seat and bowed respectfully to her trainer and teacher. "It won't happen again, sir." He tched and continued on with the lesson. She sat back down, feeling embarrassed as everyone just stared, earning a few sympathetic glances from Katsuki and Todoroki.

as the bell rang signaling lunch, this time [name] waited for the students to pile out of the classroom, not wanting to really get squished by the upcoming heroes. she waited till everyone left the classroom before packing her things and swinging her bag over her shoulder.

walking out of the classroom she didn't realize a certain blonde waiting for her by the door, accidentally bumped into his chest and he glared down at her, towering over her by at least 8 inches. his eyes softened for a short moment before he spoke, "Pay attention to where you're walking." [name] was relieved it was just one of her close friends, Katsuki.

"Sorry about that." her arm moved to the back of her neck, rubbing it slightly as she looked up at him with a small nervous smile, "I've been a bit distracted lately." she responded to him and all he did was nod and hum 'hm'. He turned around to continue walking to the cafeteria, "hurry up, I'm hungry." she giggled at her friend's words and jogged to catch up with him, "me too!" she smiled.

katsuki smirked for 0.1 seconds before he caught himself, "is todoroki joining us today?" he said, he seemed to have noticed the lack in [name] and his friendship, they were hardly hanging out as much.

the girl could only shrug, she could only understand that it seemed her childhood best friend and crush was falling for another girl, and it hurt her. She would never admit that out loud though. The thought made her eyes and chest burn, and feeling that burning sensation she coughed once more, quickly brushing it off as they entered the cafeteria.

katsuki and [name] sat at their normal table, waiting for the pink cute alien Mina to join, as well as the icy-hot male. Soon said pink girl arrived with a big smile, wrapping her arms around [name] "[Name]! Oh- why are you so pale!?" she whispered yelled.

Putting a soft pink hand on [name]'s flushed forehead, she then squished her face, "you better not be getting sick on me!" she said before she sat in her seat, pulling out her lunch and as normal, snacks for the three of them, [name] could only smile at her friends caring anticts, easing her worries she replies, "I'm sure I'm fine, just training was a bit rough." Mina nodded.

Katski dug through the snacks she laid out for the group and found some spicy candy, popped it into his mouth as his eyes scanned the room for their missing fourth member, Mina noticed this and started to do the same, both of their gazes landing on the boy sitting with Momo and her friends Ochako and Tsu.

[name] was confused at what they were looking at and turned around to look as well, only a scoff escaped her soft lips as she rolled her eyes, "He's been so weird lately. He could've at least said something." she said turning back around.

Mina nodded in agreement, "I didn't think he and Momo were so close." she said as she kept staring with her big eyes. [name] groaned looking at the pink-haired girl, "Not helping.." she mumbled, Mina and Katsuki were well aware of her crush on the boy, Mina even tried helping set the two up on a date but the boy was too oblivious.

she angrily poked at her food, not having an appetite anymore she stole candy from the hot head katsuki instead, tasting it for a second before spitting it out into a napkin, "gross!" the table erupted in laughter which caught Todoroki's attention, feeling guilty as he looked at his friends enjoying their time, but as he looked at [name] he couldn't help but smile seeing her smile as well.

"sorry Momo, I enjoyed this, but I think I'm going to spend the rest of my lunch with my friends." he swiftly got up, waving at the black-haired girl before sliding into his seat next to [name], the table went quiet for a minute waiting for the boy to speak.

tapping the [s/c] skin-toned girl he cleared his throat feeling awkward and said, "What was that about in our texts?" he asked, he didn't know if he had upset her somehow. [name] looked at him confused, "what's up with you lying about being busy?" she snapped back

Katsuki and Mina looked at the two awkwardly as they went into confrontation. Todorki looked at her with a small tilt in his head, "I was busy." he said, not really telling the full truth. [name] glared at him, "oh so you were busy sucking up to Momo? In our spot? Seems pretty busy." she couldn't believe he was continuing with his stupid lie, she got up and grabbed her food, not wanting to speak to the boy anymore.

He looked shocked as he got up to follow her, "[name]!" he shouted for her as she dumped her tray, "Why are you so angry with me ?" he asked grabbing her hand to stop her from walking away, his hand cold against your skin from his quirk, "Because why make plans with me if you're just gonna ignore me for someone else." she admitted, upset as she finally told the boy how she was feeling.

"I thought we were friends," she whispered, as she felt her throat dry up and she quickly ran to the bathroom, having an urge to throw up. Todoroki looked at her worried as he followed the poor girl, waiting outside the bathroom.

"[name], are you okay..?' todoroki asked through the door