four

she couldn't believe what she was reading, she was terrified as she screamed out and got out of her bed, searching for her mother and father, she broke down, telling them about what had been happening, they told her to pack some clothes and started their car, not having the chances of their little girl being killed.

[name] was sitting in the hospital room, the white eery room making her uncomfortable as the stinging lights were the only source to see, it was around 6 pm now and the sun was starting to go down, the curtains hiding the sunlight anyway. soon enough the doctor came in and looked at her parents and then at the diseased girl, "It seems she has the Hanahaki disease. This is a really rare disease and we have only had around 4 or 5 people come here about it, out of the whole population here." the doctor quickly explained as he had some printed notes to give to her parents.

"Is there any way to cure it?" her father asked with pleading eyes, out of the two parents he was the one who was the most worried person over anything. The two parents scanned the papers, their hearts shattering at the consequences of the disease. 

"yes there is, I highly recommend it because Hanahaki is a deadly disease, as you can see on that paper." The doctor explained as he pushed up his rounded glasses and took a seat on his spinning chair, facing towards her mother and father.

"How do we cure it?" [name]'s mother asked with a sad look as her gaze focused on the doctor and backed to [name], who stayed quiet, letting it all sink in as she watched the worry on her parents' faces. she felt so guilty. 

"There is a surgery that we can do to remove the flowers from her lungs, but if we do that all feelings and memories will be gone of the one who caused the disease in the first place." The doctor turned to [name] "All we need is your permission. If this gets any worse, I'm afraid you will only have a few days left before it spreads even more."

Her mother and father looked at each other and before they could even say anything, [name] interrupted, "Absolutely not. I can't just forget all about my best friend!" she yelled out, tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"Well.. There is another way to get rid of it, the person you are in love with has to love you back. or at least say it verbally." He explained and as he did [name] could only nod, thinking of Todoroki, she knew he didn't like her back, he seemed to like Momo.

'i don't want to lose my best friend..' she thought to herself and nodded once more almost like reassuring herself, "I'll do that then, how long do I have?" saying the last part quietly, thinking about the fact that she basically had a time limit to confess her love and him to reciprocate the feeling, or else she would cease to exist. 

He sighed, as a doctor he just wished people would listen and care about their health more, he grabbed a piece of paper with info about everything about Hanahaki, the same one he gave her parents he gave her a copy as well. "You have nearly a month before it's the last stage and you break down. Please just- Try to hurry, we wouldn't want to lose someone else because of this."

'I'm sorry Mom and Dad.' [name] thought to herself as tears swarmed her eyes, she got up and left to room with this new information, telling her parents she would meet them at home and just needed to walk to clear her head. With tears in her eyes she walked to her favorite park, Upon arriving she saw a familiar boy sitting on a nearby bench, for the first time after their incident.

[name] turned around, she couldn't be bothered telling him this information yet, worry him or confess. she just wasn't ready. as she started to walk away she heard a faint voice behind her call out, "[name]..?]