twelve | ending 3 - heartbreak

"She then looked at Todoroki and smiled, wanting to tell him what had been wrong with her finally once and for all.

"I have something to tell you."

"I like you Todoroki." the girl told the boy finally.

it was silent

almost a minute had gone by

was he sleeping?

no. he is staring at the ground.

he looked up at her with a hurt expression and sighed. "I'm sorry i don't feel the same way towards you [name]..." he muttered and she only felt her heart shatter, as fast as possible the blood and flowers filled her throat and she was coughing it up violently, his eyes widened and he called for a doctor but there was nothing they could have done, she was gone. small black, red, and white flowers bloomed from her lifeless chest as her breathing slowed to a comeplete stop. 

that was it. 

she was gone.

they hosted a small funeral for the [h/c] girl, once Todoroki knew what had caused her disease and what it was, and also why she had died he blamed himself every day. Katsuki looked drained and dead, as he had a crush on the girl for a while, he did everything in his power to protect her from Shoto, but he only glared at him now. Shoto stood at her casket and ran his hand over it, tears running down his cheeks. "I'm sorry wasn't there for you... I'm sorry I didn't save you at the right time... [name]...

I'm sorry i didn't love you."

-

Ending 3