eight

He firmly shook his head "No, she confessed to me but I.. don't know if I'm ready. or if it's her I even want." his soft gaze stared into her eyes, "I think I like someone else." and that was all she needed to hear for some hope.

''he likes someone else? could it be.. me?' her mind drifted off and that bloody feeling in her throat was fighting to come back.

 She couldn't be in the room any longer so she quickly sprinted to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her as she fell to her knees, coughing up and gagging as she struggled to get the rough thorny flower out of her throat, blocking her airways, it was so hard to breathe and even get these things out of her body, she struggled more and more every single day and it was slowly killing her.

 she didn't know how much longer she could take of this, her body and life source draining of energy. 

Katsuki ran into the bathroom with her, kneeling down as he held her [h/l] [h/c] hair back out of her face and away from the blood she was spitting up, Todoroki stood by the door shocked, concern filling his face as he went pale, seeing the girl he grew up with spit out blood and literal flowers. But not just any type of flowers, they were HIS flowers.

 The flowers his mother would always get him, 

Red Roses and White Orchids.

[name] cried as Katsuki held her close and tight after she had just thrown it all up, Todoroki kneeled down "What's wrong with you [N/n]..." his eyes looked sad as he looked into the small water bowl of flowers, and blood. 

She sighed and after a few seconds he helped her up, the boys gave her some space as they exited the bathroom and she cleaned her mouth and face, flushing the toilet. she wanted to cry, but stopped herself as she couldn't even cry anymore. she walked out into the living room with the two boys and sat back on her couch, "Mario Kart?' she asked the two boys grabbing a remote with a smile, she was just ready to forget. 

The boys looked at her worried "[name]- you just" She cut Todoroki off by putting a finger to his lips, "I know what i did, but i feel better and i want to play." she smiled and Katsuki grumbled, picking up his controller once more, [name] smiled weakly as she grabbed another controller handing it to Todoroki and then she started the game, smiling as she was about to crush the boys. 

[a/n]

I'm sorry for the lack of words in this chapter- I normally write 800-1k words forgive me yall