𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

DATE: March 7, 2019

-------------------------

Beomgyu's POV

My hyungs and I are at M Countdown right now. It's almost the end of the show since they're about to announce the winner.

To be honest, I was really nervous while we were performing since there were a lot of people watching and many idols were at backstage watching our performance. Even though I was quite nervous, I maintained a good smile and with the help of our fans' cheers, I finished our performance with a smile.

I was expecting my classmate, Ryujin, to be here since she's also a member of a new rookie group like me. We've known each other since pre-debut, and she's also my classmate at Hanlim. We attend the same department so we got to know each other.

"The winner is..."

"ITZY!"

I smiled. I knew they would win, their song has a really catchy melody and the lyrics are meaningful. I even saved their song on Spotify and listened to it sometimes when I'm bored. I kinda memorized the lyrics as well, and I even memorized the choreography because I kept on watching some of their performances.

I was about to bow at her but an idol hugged her so I just smiled at her. Yeonjun hyung said we should exit at the left side so I followed him, but the staffs said we should exit at the right side so we went back to the stage. When I went back, Ryujin was bowing at the other idols passing by and the idol that hugged her already left. I knew this was my chance, so I smiled at her and bowed at her. She smiled back and bowed as well.

"Yah, Beomgyu hyung," Taehyun called me as we reached our dorm. "Do you perhaps know Ryujin noona?"

"Yeah, I know her," I replied. "She's my classmate at Hanlim and we also attend the same department."

"I see," he said, smirking. "The way you stared at her earlier was different from the way you stare at some girls so I smelled something fishy. Do you have a crush on her then?"

I choked on my own saliva. Me? Having a crush on her?

Well, she's pretty and-

What am I saying? No! Of course I don't have a crush on her!

But she's really pretty and angelic, her smile is also cute-

"You've been silent for some time so it's confirmed you have a crush on her," Taehyun said. What the? "That's okay hyung, I'm rooting for you. You guys fit well. I also have a crush on an ITZY member, but I won't tell since you didn't answer my question fairly."

"Yah! Taehyun-ah!" I shouted. He laughed. "Fine, I do like her. Now, who's your crush on ITZY?"

He suddenly blushed. Aish, I knew this was his weakness. This kid.

"C-Chaeryeong noona," he replied. "But she won't like me since I'm kinda younger than her and all."

"You guys would fit perfectly," I tried to comfort him. "I'm sure she doesn't care about the age gap as long as you treat her right."

He smiled at me.

"Beomgyu-ah!" Someone suddenly shouted. I looked at who called me and saw Soobin hyung.

"Do you know that Yeonjun hyung will be the MC at KBS Music Bank this June?" He asked. Taehyun and I looked at each other and laughed awkwardly. "Aish, I can't believe the two of you aren't updated about Yeonjun hyung's love life."

I suddenly became curious. Love life?

"Well, his partner as MC is ITZY's Yeji and he's panicking right now since he's having a little crush on her!" He laughed so hard and Yeonjun hyung came to the screen and attacked him. "Yah! They should know that you have a crush on Yeji noona! They're our band mates!"

"I don't care!" Yeonjun hyung shouted. "I swear when I'm at Music Bank, I'll get Lia next to you so you'd pee in your pants! You told Beomgyu and Taehyun that I have a crush on Yeji but you didn't tell them you've been crushing on Lia since their debut!"

I suddenly laughed. All of the TXT members have a crush on the ITZY members. I find it very funny.

"I won't be shocked when I find out Huening Kai has a crush on the maknae of ITZY," Taehyun suddenly blurted out. "Their visuals are a match and they fit perfectly. I think they'll be my superior ship if they're gonna have interactions soon."

I chuckled. It's really cute finding out all of us are having a crush on the ITZY members. Well, I gotta admit they have stunning visuals and they're very talented. There's no reason not to love those girls, but one of them was the one who caught my attention.

Yeonjun hyung is our fake maknae but he also has leadership skills, especially when Soobin hyung needs help. He doesn't want us getting sad and he would always be in the mood to make us all laugh.

For Yeji noona, I think she's particularly the same as Yeonjun hyung. Yeji noona is the leader and the eldest, which is a big responsibility. She's also the fake maknae sometimes but has that good leadership skill which made their group successful.

Soobin hyung is soft and he's a shy type, but you can feel that he wants the best for his members. I think that's what made him the leader of our group. He always wants us to cheer up and not feel down and he always wants us to feel that he's there for us, that we shouldn't give up because he'll always be there by our side.

Lia noona is the same as him. She looks like a soft and shy type, but she always makes her members feel that she loves them. Though she isn't the leader of the group nor the eldest, her love for the members made her look like it.

Taehyun is a very witty kid. He's a quiet one but he's very lovable towards us. Taehyun and I are classmates but he attends a different department. Though we have different schedule sometimes, we always hang out when we're having break time. He's a type of person that doesn't worry about the future and focuses on the things that are happening today. He's a matured person but he can also be childish sometimes.

Chaeryeong has different perspectives than Taehyun, but they fit perfectly. Taehyun doesn't give up easily and he's very competitive. I can tell he's the "silent but deadly" person, and Chaeryeong has that kind of aura though she's a little more noisy than Taehyun. Their similarities is that they both are lovable to the members and the both of them can be matured and childish at the same time.

Huening Kai is very playful and active. I can get that since he's the maknae and he's just 17 years old. He's also very noisy and fun to talk with. He can act mature when he knows the time when to act one, and he can also act noisily and active when he feels like it. He loves doing aegyo whenever he's around us, but he tends to get shy whenever people ask him to do it. He's also very lovable and thankful to our fans, and I think he most probably get his positive vibes and energy through our fans.

Yuna is the same as Huening Kai. They're almost the same age but Hyuka is older for a year. I can tell that Yuna is also pretty noisy and active, but knows how to manage it when needs to. She's lovable towards the members, and I can tell she always wants the best for her members since they're like her second family. I can always see Hyuka in Yuna, and I think they'll be a great match once Hyuka finally admits to us that he likes Yuna.

I don't know what's Ryujin and I's similarities but I can tell we'll also be a great match since I saw some of our edits at Instagram. I can't help but smile since we look good together, and I can't wait for her 3-year dating ban to end. I just hope no one would dare date her, because as long as I'm alive, she's my property.

Aish, what am I saying? I'm so corny.

"Yah, Beomgyu hyung, you're smiling like an idiot there," Huening Kai suddenly said. "Yeonjun hyung told you to go to your room now and get ready to sleep. Hitman Bang might scold us once he finds out we're still not yet in bed."

"Right," I replied and stood up. "Thanks, Hyuka."

With that, he smiled and left. I then went to the bathroom and sighed.

"I will get you, Ryujin. Just wait for me."