𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

DATE: November 4, 2047

--------------------------------------

Bamjin's POV

"And that's the love story of my parents, Choi Beomgyu and Choi Ryujin," I ended my story. Everyone clapped.

"That's a very beautiful but sad tragic story, Mr. Choi," my teacher commented. I just smiled at her. "Next presenter please!" I went back to my seat.

"Yah, I have a question," Sooji asked, the leader of our band ZERO. "Was the culprit arrested? My father, Soobin appa, avoids my questions when it's about your parents. So is eomma Jisu (Lia)."

"Yeah, he was," I replied. "I can't forgive him actually, but he's making it up to me so my anger's going down. Plus, Beomgyu appa said I should forgive him. Yejoon abeonim (Yejoon's father - Yeonjun) told me that."

"Good point," he said. "Speaking of Yejoon-ssi, where is he?"

"Yah," someone called us so we looked at who it was. It was Chahyun and Kayu. "When will class end? I'm nervous."

"Can you shut up, Kayu? We're looking for Yejoon hyung," Sooji hyung said. "Why don't you just help us find him?"

"He's presenting right now," Chahyun savagely said. "You're really blind, hyung."

"Shut up, Chahyun hyung, we need to focus on the time," Kayu answered. "Yah! We have a minute left!"

This is ZERO.

Choi Sooji, our leader. He's the son of Soobin from TXT and Lia from ITZY.

Choi Yejoon, the eldest. He's the son of Yeonjun from TXT and Yeji from ITZY.

Me, Choi Bamjin, the center and visual. I'm the son of Beomgyu from TXT and Ryujin from ITZY.

Kang Chahyun, the vocalist. He's the son of Taehyun from TXT and Chaeryeong from ITZY.

Kayu, the maknae and visual. He's the son of Huening Kai from TXT and Yuna from ITZY.

The bell suddenly rang. All of us, the ZERO members, went outside.

I then saw the rookie group that was being shipped to us here at Hanlim.

Shin Jiryu.

The center and rapper of the girl group QUEEN.

----------------------------------------------

END OF POV

----------------------------------------------

And so, the story begins...

Again...