𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

DATE: June 28, 2019

---------------------------------

Beomgyu's POV

Yeonjun hyung's nervous right now. We're about to go to KBS Music Bank and PD-nim told us ITZY has arrived and are waiting for us.

"Yah! I can't do this!" Yeonjun hyung shouted as we entered our car. "Soobin-ah, help me! What do I tell Yeji-ssi while we're practicing our lines backstage?"

"Okay, I'll help," Soobin hyung replied which made Yeonjun hyung's eyes twinkle. "But you have to promise me that you won't make Lia noona stand beside me."

"Aish," Yeonjun hyung was frustrated because of the condition so we all laughed. "Alright, alright."

With that being said, Soobin hyung helped Yeonjun hyung while I looked at the car's window.

"Ryujin-ah... Why are you so familiar to me?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Do you wanna play with my toys?" I asked her. She smiled widely and nodded. I then smiled back and she went to my direction. She took my Buzz Lightyear toy but I took it from her because it was my favorite.

"But I want that!" She said, teary-eyed. I sighed because Buzz was my favorite toy, and I can't afford giving it to someone else.

I looked at her again and saw those precious eyes. She was beautiful when she was teary-eyed and she might be even more beautiful when crying, but I couldn't afford seeing her sad so I gave her my toy.

"Here," I gave it to her. "But promise me to take good care of that toy, okay? It's my favorite toy."

She smiled at me and took my Woody toy. She handed it to me.

"Take Woody then," she said, smiling. "Woody was there for Buzz, and you were always there for me, especially when I needed someone. Buzz was also there for Woody, so I do solemnly promise you that I will always be here for you and I won't ever leave you, just like how Buzz would be there for Woody."

I smiled at her. "I also promise to be your Woody and take care of you. I'm older than you, and it's my responsibility to take care of you and make sure you're safe."

"Thank you, Gyu! I will always be here for you, I promise."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Beomgyu hyung, we're here already," Hyuka called me. I looked at him and nodded. I then went out of our car and followed the members.

I've been searching for my missing childhood friend for ages... And whenever I see Ryujin or talk to her at school, I always feel as if I know her for a long time. I know it's impossible but, I always feel that she's my missing childhood friend.

I promised my childhood friend that I wouldn't leave her side just like how Woody would be there for Buzz, but how can I do that when I don't even know who she is right now?

Whenever I see Ryujin, I can see my childhood friend in her. So I promised myself that...

Even if I'm far away from Ryujin, I would always keep an eye on her. Whether she is my childhood friend or not, I will protect her at all costs.