𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

DATE: September 11, 2019

---------------------------------

Ryujin's POV

It's been almost a month but I still don't have the perfect timing to talk to him.

He's busy bonding with that stupid Yiren from EVERGLOW.

After a day of Beomgyu and I's fight, Yiren suddenly went to our classroom. She said she spends her free time visiting the school and since Beomgyu is a friendly little punk, he befriended her. After a week, they became very close and I even heard that the both of them are bonding a lot, especially when there's no classes. Some say they spend their time at an arcade or drink coffee together.

Pft, I'm way better than her.

"Ryujin-ssi, why are you suddenly fusing mad? No one's bothering to talk you because of it," Chaeryeong said. I looked at the rest of my members and saw their expressions. They were all scared and worried about me.

Yeah right, be scared and worried because I might kill a girl named Yiren right now.

"Why are you suddenly mad, unnie?" Yuna asked me.

"Nothing, I just remembered something," I answered, trying to calm myself.

"Probably because of BeomRen's closeness," Yeji unnie said. What? BeomRen?

"What's that, unnie?" Lia unnie asked.

"Beomgyu and Yiren's ship name," Yeji unnie replied. Everyone made an O-expression except me.

"I think you're jealous, Ryujin-ah," Lia unnie teased me. The rest laughed. I just stood up and went to Yeji unnie and I's dorm.

This is all my fault.

I'm sorry, Gyu.